PDA

View Full Version : UK

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136

  1. The danger of undertaking a left turning lorry
  2. How could anybody with more than one brain cell do this?
  3. The relative unimportance that speeding plays in road accidents
  4. Cyclists do a good thing!
  5. Drivers DO own the road
  6. Drunk driver wriggles free of ban
  7. Biggest Wave Ever Recorded Between Iceland & the UK
  8. Undies
  9. Another lone woman attacked by a ****** on a bicycle
  10. Cyclist: 'Help catch the hit-and-run Mercedes driver who broke myneck'
  11. Uber's self-driving cars (test) in California halted after runningred lights on first day.
  12. Traffic droid nabs moron selfie girl
  13. Transport minister doors a cyclist
  14. Looking At A Map on Yer Lap Will Be Illegal In 2 Weeks
  15. NHS medic asks for driving hats to be worn
  16. City of Culture 2017 ambassador wants to use footway
  17. Not A Single Cyclist In the Video
  18. Bad Air Alerts
  19. Soho radio station voted best online music station in the world
  20. NO QUESTION ABOUT IT
  21. Warning to all cyclists: Lidl gravy granules found to contain paintthinner chemical
  22. Piano wire first - Taxi doors next!
  23. Motorists Are A Great Danger At this Time of Year
  24. Too Much EtOH
  25. RLJ idiots to be caught on CCTV
  26. Train unfortunately just misses pikey cyclist scum
  27. Lorry drivers trained on bikes in bid to cut cycling deaths in London
  28. Seasons greetings
  29. Re: Old Sci Fi
  30. Diesel vehicles can cost less to run
  31. HENRY DOULTON
  32. Tesla car predicts crash and avoids
  33. RONDA ROUSEY COULD KICK YER LIMEY ARSES
  34. Miserable New Year
  35. Cycling During Swarm Earthquakes
  36. Photo of cyclist Police are hunting after assault on pedestrian
  37. Re: UK CITY OF CULTURE 2017
  38. POUNDER AND JUDITH
  39. Re: Proper tool for the job Pt 16
  40. Re: Proper tool for the job Pt 16
  41. Re: JUDITH AND OPHELIA
  42. PETA's Effect On Cycling Records
  43. Cycling into the record books at 105
  44. Re: Proper tool for the job Pt 16
  45. This one seems to have been missed...
  46. Another pedestrian killed by a cyclist
  47. Cyclist breaks into care home
  48. IT'S A WRAP - THE END
  49. My old mucker gets a fine for hitting cyclist
  50. A typical trip
  51. Wiggins and drugs
  52. Good news (they can do wonders these days)...
  53. Hundreds of cyclists brave Moscow cold minus 27C
  54. Paris boosts cycling infrastructure, names 2017 'year of the bike'
  55. Mum distracted by her children throwing popcorn in the car runs downand kills cyclist
  56. Cyclist badly injured in crash wants to APOLOGISE to Good Samaritanwho rescued her
  57. Re: Speed
  58. Re: JUDITH AND OPHELIA
  59. Re: JUDITH AND OPHELIA
  60. Re: NHS meltdown
  61. London hops on two wheels to beat the Tube strike
  62. Re: Calling car camera users
  63. Southern rail strike: A cyclist's video diary
  64. Video: three ******s damaging an electric fence.
  65. Re: ISIS planning poison gas attack on UK seaside town.
  66. Re: UK prosperity.
  67. Re: NHS beds
  68. Chris Grayling - cyclists
  69. THE POPE RIDES A BIKE
  70. FRIDAY THE 13TH
  71. PLASTIC HATS IN NL
  72. cycling Egypt 2016/17
  73. cycling Egypt 2016/17
  74. EFFEMINATE LIMEY MALE WANTS DOLL HOUSE
  75. Fentanyl......to Simon
  76. Bicycle Lock Boxes At the End of the Runway At Small Airports
  77. IN NUMPTYWORLD TODAY - NO CYCLING PLASTIC SCOUSERS OR HATS AT ALL
  78. Re: We won't punish cyclists for riding on London's pavements, saypolice
  79. Re: We won't punish cyclists for riding on London's pavements, saypolice
  80. Re: We won't punish cyclists for riding on London's pavements, saypolice
  81. Re: We won't punish cyclists for riding on London's pavements, saypolice
  82. Re: We won't punish cyclists for riding on London's pavements, saypolice
  83. Re: We won't punish cyclists for riding on London's pavements, saypolice
  84. Re: Cyclist scum
  85. Re: Scottish pedestrians are hard men, cyclist in hospital withserious facial injuries
  86. As for the Waves . ..
  87. Re: We won't punish cyclists for riding on London's pavements, saypolice
  88. Re: We won't punish cyclists for riding on London's pavements, saypolice
  89. Re: Cyclist scum
  90. Re: Cyclist scum
  91. Re: The relative unimportance that speeding plays in road accidents
  92. Re: The relative unimportance that speeding plays in road accidents
  93. Re: The relative unimportance that speeding plays in road accidents
  94. Re: We won't punish cyclists for riding on London's pavements, saypolice
  95. Re: We won't punish cyclists for riding on London's pavements, saypolice
  96. Scum cyclists and drugs
  97. Cyclist inflicts horrific injuries on elderly woman
  98. Horse rider attacked with bicycle weapon and brick
  99. Electric Bike
  100. Scum hits sign.
  101. One punch Uber driver knocks out disabled cyclist
  102. Violent cyclist thugs attack innocent driver
  103. Road trip
  104. Re: Has Mason tried it again?
  105. Re: I Need a Fake HNC or HND Certificate
  106. Re: Has Mason tried it again?
  107. 140 mph flat out
  108. Re: Has Mason tried it again?
  109. And a REAL quote: Adolf Hitler about Poles (see this, Andrew "Andrzej" Baron? Do you FINALLY realize, you dumb forging/spamming lump of turd, that the REAL Nazis will NEVER accept you? LOL!)
  110. Psycholist Definition
  111. Lower Premiums for Cyclists
  112. Illogical roadsign
  113. anonymous quote
  114. MY LEFT FOOT
  115. Re: MY LEFT FOOT
  116. Everyone (humans AND animals!) keeps dumping into the gaping mouth of nazoid forger Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe")... and he LOVES it (just like der fuhrer did!)
  117. GUILTY AS CHARGED
  118. ANOTHER IDIOT FINED
  119. Silly noise when crashing a car
  120. This is what cyclists waste tax payers' money on
  121. Newbie Question
  122. Dawes Karakum opinions
  123. Driver struck by TWO cars
  124. PING P HUCKER
  125. Stupid cyclist frightens children video
  126. A new record?
  127. LICENCE + TRAINING
  128. 'Mad Max' reaches 104mph on a mountain bike
  129. Police hunt cyclist that killed a pedestrian in London
  130. I WALKED AWAY FROM MUCH WORSE
  131. Dash cam saves driver from cyclist compo claim
  132. AND the relative unimportance of that ****eating traitor, David Irving
  133. Bicycle Wheelbuilding Workshop - Saturday 4 March 2017 in Cambridge
  134. Who would steal a bike?
  135. RIDING FURIOUSLY?
  136. M-WAY HEROES
  137. Non Viable transport
  138. MY NEW CV
  139. Cannabis has no effect on riding a bike, or does it?
  140. COMA WRIGGLE!
  141. REVERSING CAMERAS?
  142. FIRING BLANKS?
  143. Get your barf bags ready, and meet the infestation: sick, cowardly, perverted Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe")
  144. Cycle Lanes on Portsmouth Road
  145. Police hunt gun toting cyclist
  146. cycling should be a fun, convenient and accessible form of transport.
  147. NHS could save £1.7bn if Londoners walked or cycled for 20 minutes a day
  148. Re: SCAM ALERT!
  149. ANOTHER JOB OFFER
  150. Cyclist fails in bid for compo
  151. VIABLE TRANSPORT?
  152. Wow, cyclist gets an FPN for a red light offence.
  153. HELL HATH NO FURY!
  154. 'What charm school did you go to, eh?
  155. where is his helmet? oh, there
  156. British Cycling
  157. HELP PLEASE!
  158. Re: Fake NVQ Level Certificates UK
  159. Heavy Vehicles Can Go Electric When In London
  160. DUMB AND DUMBER
  161. Re: WILL I LOSE MY HOME?
  162. WE ARE ALWAYS TOLD THIS CAN'T HAPPEN
  163. Young girl mown down on crossing by cyclist
  164. MORE OF THIS PLEASE
  165. Re: SOLUTIONS MANUAL: Probability, Random Variables, and RandomSignal Principles 4th Ed by Peyton, Peebles
  166. See you Jimmy!
  167. Non-metal Wheel Rims?
  168. DOES MISTER POUNDER LIKE ANAL?
  169. The dangers of cycling on pavements
  170. Ban public transport
  171. Re: WILL I LOSE MY HOME?
  172. ME AND PLEASANCE...WE'RE DOIN' MEXICAN FOR BREAKFAST TODAY
  173. MISSES POUNDER TAKES IT UP THE ASS
  174. Re: WILL I LOSE MY HOME?
  175. Traffic police getting bored
  176. I have just read this
  177. A miss is as good as a mile
  178. The depressing real reason police have stopped cracking down onaggressive morons on bikes
  179. A LETTER TO DEAR ABBY
  180. .
  181. Viable transport
  182. Re: WILL I LOSE MY HOME?
  183. Dead racing cyclist took junction at 40mph
  184. "Convertible"
  185. Re: CONGESTION CHARGING PCN
  186. The relative unimportance that two-wheeled pansies play in the propagation of the species
  187. Number of posts here...
  188. Where's that two-wheeled pansy faggot Peter Keller?
  189. "New" speeding laws
  190. Is Your Bicycle Spying On You?
  191. Thrown over the handlebars?
  192. Young girl injured after being knocked off her bike
  193. Cyclists use GPS to draw a goat around Perth
  194. Don't let this happen to you
  195. Test
  196. Re: Car aircon in winter
  197. Police hunt pavement cyclist who spat in someone's face.
  198. Police hunt cyclist that punched lady pensioner 'because she causedhim to stop'
  199. MY BIKE CAN STAND UP BY ITSELF
  200. Cyclist in dock on murder charge
  201. Liverpool paedophile jailed for 16 years after raping girl 225 timesfrom the age of six
  202. I HAVE A BASKET ON MY BIKE
  203. Cycling in London will be safer
  204. Paki builders and terrible driving
  205. gang raped and fed to gators
  206. 'Cyclist did this and he didn't apologise'
  207. Cyclists ultimately responsible for scale of Westminster terroristcarnage.
  208. Let us hope DNA will trace this scum
  209. Pedestrian comes off best after high speed cyclist mows him down
  210. AC
  211. Mudguards
  212. Cyclist thought he could escape after stealing keys. Wrong.
  213. Cyclists can afford cars after all
  214. Hull cyclists really are thick
  215. GIRL FOUND WITH MONKEYS IN EURO-COON FOREST
  216. Re: Killer driver gets almost five years
  217. Self driving bicycle
  218. £80k of cyclists own money ****ed up the wall. Love it.
  219. Police hunt cyclist that attacked couple in a car park
  220. Stabbed in the head with his own bike seat.
  221. Scum cyclists rob lone man
  222. "He should have been arrested for being a gob****e "
  223. Mason Verdict ( a sober review )
  224. Vehicle Tax
  225. Just a cyclist out for a ride
  226. Cycling to work can cut cancer and heart disease, says study
  227. Minicab driver who ran over cyclist whilst distracted on mobile phonespared jail
  228. Cyclist tries to kill child in pushchair
  229. Too many hit and run drivers on cyclists this year
  230. First Coal Free Day Since the Industrial Revolution
  231. Bike Theft In the U. S.
  232. Re: DOBBED IN TO GP
  233. Why cyclists need space
  234. HGV gives verbal warning
  235. Go Pro Loonie loses the plot on Humber Bridge
  236. How to deal with bike thieves
  237. Giggle of the day
  238. Trained, alert driver avoids killing old git on bike
  239. LOOKS LIKE APRIL IS NEARLY OVER
  240. You just cannot have nice things in Hull, City of Culture
  241. Trial by combat
  242. Danny MacAskill’s Wee Day Out
  243. Another impossible incident in Hull
  244. No ambulance stop lights like fire stations?
  245. Cycling in Hull
  246. White van man sacked after video shows him swerving into cyclist inroad rage clash
  247. Bloody cops again
  248. Froome unhurt but bike 'totalled' after hit-and-run case
  249. Cyclists cocks up inside overtake
  250. Big mouthed cyclist gets his mouth shut
Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home