PDA

View Full Version : Techniques

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109

  1. Sheldon's still helping!
  2. Tiagra rear derailleur the same pull as an MTB one?
  3. It's happening! Um... sort of.
  4. Can I store my bike like this?
  5. Small Jersey
  6. What, if any were the perceived benefits of Italian BB cups?
  7. Volvo wagon brakes for cyclists
  8. Got my MIELE Columbus SL Single Speed built
  9. Nice saturday afternoon
  10. Question about brakes
  11. Protesters stage sit-in during Jarvis bike lane removal
  12. Why R Single speeds more efficient than multi-gear bikes?
  13. Slightly ovaled headset suitable for commuter bike?
  14. A cycle facility Dan will approve of
  15. Taking the lane, roundabout version
  16. Is there a preservative for gum rubber brake hoods?
  17. Bike policy U-turn: Street to paths and back to streets
  18. Garmin on Linux
  19. Bike Tires
  20. Bike Lanes Make Some Brooklyn Neighborhoods Hot
  21. Re: Happiness is being a cow grazing on green grass
  22. humans watch agape
  23. Removing cogs from a Shimano (Singapore made) freewheel?
  24. Shimano Introduces Off-Road Electronic Shifting
  25. Stations let cyclists adjust, repair bikes - Wyoming, Ohio (Cincinnati suburb)
  26. review of the history of the bicycle retail industry in the U.S.A. for the past 40 years
  27. I had to do this because nobody else did (helmets)
  28. WHERE DID YOU RIDE TODAY ?
  29. Chicagoland cycling
  30. Re: speaking of Jobst
  31. Loose back wheel bearing.
  32. How to teach a motorist to use his or her turn signals
  33. Fun with red light runners (vehicles)
  34. How many cogs of each can you should you use?
  35. Front derailleur Shimano Deore M591, scraping
  36. Delineating areas of expertise: who's the king of the spillproof mug?
  37. Question on spoke tension
  38. Usenet providers
  39. If you visit UK - get a taxi!
  40. Your favourite piece of VINTAGE BICYCLE equipment?
  41. Friday the
  42. How old before it's considered vintage? Or Antique?
  43. Dia Compe parts
  44. Death by Prius
  45. TOURING NEWS
  46. Helpful Chicago Cyclists
  47. Advances in BICYCLING gear that made bicycle popular?
  48. Sge/Era of Norco Montery with...
  49. Sturdy mountain bike tail light?
  50. Re: Why Russia became smart and We became greedy
  51. Your favourite motorbike ever? The RBT perpetual motorcycle thread.
  52. Figure this one out? Front Der not shifting on rollers?
  53. 27" Q:Which is more sturdy for touring, Wolber 58 or Velocity Synergy?
  54. Russian beauties promote the bicycle
  55. Batavus Comanche mid-90s
  56. Bike facilities and othe Lunatic ideas
  57. Re: TODAYS RIDE
  58. About Cowboys and Indians
  59. Twenty five random things about me
  60. TdF live stream
  61. NATIONAL ROAD STONE BRIDGES
  62. For anyone who thinks they have it figured out
  63. Headset bearings.
  64. DO NOT
  65. Bicycle incidents without any helmet relevance (add yours), a safethread even for AHZ with a sense of humor
  66. yack yack
  67. 10-speed Campagnolo and 29t cog
  68. Driver charged with criminal vehicular homicide in cycling death
  69. TCX files
  70. Re: It's no wonder they get attacked
  71. Bicycle seats on Airbus
  72. Re: Unwise to try to damage wingmirrors of cars
  73. Re: Unwise to try to damage wingmirrors of cars
  74. Re: Unwise to try to damage wingmirrors of cars
  75. we're from the government. We're here to help you
  76. MORE LYME
  77. orientation of non rotating washers (Nexus 8-Speed Internal Hub)
  78. Shimano freewheel, max coasting RPM?
  79. Sportsman saved by helmet. Makes you wonder how light a cycle helmetcould be and still work right.
  80. Madison, oh Madison!
  81. Re: Karma?
  82. Re: Sectarian politics dominate the American landscape
  83. A question for Muzi
  84. What a wonderful place to ride bike...
  85. Re: TODAYS RIDE
  86. 29" mountain bike tires from Vee Rubber?
  87. Re: Cycling perspectives 1 of 9
  88. summer cycling
  89. Re: Unwise to try to damage wingmirrors of cars
  90. Possible propulsion system for bicycles.
  91. Re: Rudy Canoza, Delvin Benet, and George Plimpton, et. al, ALL thesame guy
  92. Bicycle helmets with wings.
  93. Re: Rudy Canoza, Delvin Benet, and George Plimpton, et. al, ALL the same guy
  94. Innovation in bicycle helmet design
  95. UK property values rise due to TDF
  96. SCHWALBE at $100
  97. Does death result in imprisonment?
  98. Removing a freewheel - no wheel rim
  99. Spoke Pattern on Front Disc Hub
  100. Quiz- How well do you know Ohio bike laws?
  101. Bike "facilities", you gotta love them, at least for the giggle
  102. SUV NEWS
  103. TOUR PLANNING
  104. 2014 ultimate bike fail videos - mostly without helmets
  105. The most contentious element of bicycle design is (wait forit...trumpets, maestro) -- the stand!
  106. Chain Rollers
  107. Bike Facilities Report: Protected Bike Lanes a "Resounding Success"
  108. Best, brightest tail light regardless of cost
  109. OT. Rec.bicycles.tech hijacked by Trolls? Usenet too?
  110. OK weather
  111. Where to find wheel for 7 speed freewheel, 130mm, 700C x 15 to 19
  112. BB5 size disc brakes (for Promax Decipher)?
  113. Can I change my Suntour XC Pro freehub to a Shimano freehub?
  114. Improving worn and sloppy jockey wheels
  115. Current flap
  116. Any broken Sugino cranks?
  117. The difference tube diameter makes
  118. Re: Are racing bikes involved in the most deaths?
  119. Re: Are racing bikes involved in the most deaths?
  120. Re: Are racing bikes involved in the most deaths?
  121. Re: Are racing bikes involved in the most deaths?
  122. Wolber Rim Failure
  123. Re: Are racing bikes involved in the most deaths?
  124. Robin Williams, depression, and his love of bicycling
  125. The world is a sad place, face it or commit suicide
  126. Oregon 'vulnerable road user' incident
  127. Cincy Bike Share, now Red Bike, getting close
  128. Leather Sling-Type Saddle: Tension?
  129. Just wondering how well UCI drug tests detect marijuana use these days?
  130. 100000 miles since 1992.
  131. Next the cops will be using passing cyclists as tank practice
  132. Loop detector detector?
  133. can old Shimano 105 hub be laced radialy
  134. NYT ON ENERGY
  135. Cyclist's family get 120,000 pounds fine for him jumping a red
  136. Half a Bernie for cyclists
  137. Bicycle Design Competition Concludes: Seattle Wins
  138. Interactive map of road deaths:
  139. Why are bikes so expensive now? Video
  140. Cycling becomes electric assisted in the Netherlands
  141. The 10 most beautiful bicycles, according to the editors of thehoon's automobile magazine, Top Gear
  142. Frame Pump
  143. T shirt for hot weather
  144. The Halfbike, for Muppets
  145. Road bike helmets vs. mountain bike helmets
  146. Re: Light works
  147. Wheel bearing - pre-load & run in.
  148. Cheap bright tail light
  149. Melbourne, eat your heart out: "Hunter could be the cycling capitalof Australia"
  150. The fascist view of cycling
  151. LA deputy sherrif killed cyclist: no charges pressed
  152. Re: Why don't Americans walk?
  153. Re: TODAYS RIDE 3
  154. Cyclist killed on my route tonight
  155. Look-compatible touring pedals?
  156. Help troubleshooting reach adjust on Sram road levers?
  157. Yet Another Cycling Death
  158. HEBEVILLE NEWS: NYC SCORES No.1
  159. I sense a compo claim on the way (Caernarfon chain hopping cyclist)
  160. Tube vending machines
  161. Carry on
  162. Mavic Ellipse 2015
  163. Bicycle Shops Need to Learn from Apple
  164. How we do bike lanes downunder...
  165. cycling in England
  166. Naughty plod!
  167. Jailed in Kentucky for taking the lane
  168. The case of poor Peter Howard
  169. NYC cycling news
  170. urgent requirement::Business Analyst,St pal MN
  171. Re: Cheap bright tail light
  172. Lucky Cyclist
  173. two years?
  174. Cheap bright tail light update
  175. Facilities Learning
  176. Re: current road tire recommend?
  177. Rash from hydration pack straps
  178. Re: current road tire recommend?
  179. The Mando Footloose NO-CHAIN Bike
  180. The flying bike. No, really, just down the road from the SopwithCamel factory.
  181. Day off: Bikes and Beer
  182. This week I leaned something about Ice bottles
  183. Shifters
  184. dirt mtb
  185. Dyno Light
  186. Dyno Hub Question
  187. Even funnier story.
  188. Joerg on his way home...
  189. Flashlight as Bicycle Light = not so good
  190. Follow up to broken frame - seat post clamp
  191. WHY are cyclists riding at night ?
  192. Brompton news
  193. bike locks and encryption
  194. Shifters
  195. Tha Attack of the Killer Magpies
  196. Veloloop Triggers Inductive Road Sensors
  197. Full Function Dynamo Light for Around $20
  198. Dynohub drag
  199. New Bicycle Tow bar for kids
  200. UK road safety data
  201. Flamme-Rouge cycle cafe bar
  202. Pavement Hazard Marking: Standards?
  203. Not much needed in a "Be Seen" light
  204. Old Bike Tire sizing - Noob.
  205. Bicycle facilities: Cyclists only on this floating private toll roadin downtown London
  206. Traffic Sensor News
  207. Tail Lights with 180 Degree Visibility that mount to the rack mountlike dynamo tail lights?
  208. attn Jeff Lieberman
  209. Fall daylight decrease ?
  210. Who said that dynamo equipped bicycles in the U.S. are really expensive?
  211. 1000 Lumen Light at Costco. High/Low/Flash. Spot to Flood Zoom. $20.
  212. Carbon Repair
  213. Edelux II at low speeds and walking.
  214. How about the Proviz Reflect360 Jacket?
  215. Re: Not much needed in a "Be Seen" light
  216. REFLECTIVE SEW ON TAPES
  217. What do the Germans know?
  218. Another tire discussion
  219. Why are bikes so expensive?
  220. Tyre pressure when loaded.
  221. Taking the Lane In Front of Big Rigs
  222. Bicycle frame logos
  223. If you could have only one bike, what would it be? On a budget?Without price limit?
  224. Shoe Repair
  225. Helmet mounted mirror
  226. California: We're #1
  227. Further Adventures in Dynoland
  228. A life is worth $1500
  229. Charging 8.4V Li-Ion packs for front lights
  230. headset drags according to spacer order
  231. QUIZ TIME
  232. Copenhogen Wheel Update
  233. Electric Assist Motors; some questions
  234. Would these five changes (in motoring/cycling culture) actually help cyclists?
  235. War: Deep, deep stuff by Carl Sagan
  236. bicyclist on silver Xmart MTB
  237. Mandatory treadmill helmet laws soon to be announced..
  238. tomorrow's ride ?
  239. For Frank to find the vehicle sensors.
  240. Swann Morton is working on a surgical blade insert that can beattached to pedals...
  241. nice folks still in the world
  242. Stuck seatpost - a new idea?
  243. Re: Bicycle News
  244. A $5000 Cervolo CF and a Target bike
  245. Shouting "LEFT!!!" --------> Immoral Bad Behavior
  246. I'd like to be able to ride my bicycle at 333 kph too
  247. Crap. man, killer trees
  248. They said their light has revolutionizing the bike light industry,what you guys think?
  249. A bike ride across the eastern half of Australia
  250. Bicycling Humour
Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home