PDA

View Full Version : TdF: T-Mobile podcast?

Simon Brooke
July 10th 05, 08:48 PM
Out on today's ride, someone was talking about downloading a daily
podcast from someone riding for T-Mobile. Anyone know more about this?
URL? I can't find it on Google or on the team website.

Error 1109: There is no message for this error

wafflycat
July 11th 05, 10:32 AM
"Simon Brooke" > wrote in message
> Out on today's ride, someone was talking about downloading a daily
> podcast from someone riding for T-Mobile. Anyone know more about this?
> URL? I can't find it on Google or on the team website.
>
> --
> (Simon Brooke) http://www.jasmine.org.uk/~simon/
>
> Error 1109: There is no message for this error

Can't see anything on the t-mobile UK web page.

Cheers, helen s

wafflycat
July 11th 05, 03:28 PM
"Simon Brooke" > wrote in message
> Out on today's ride, someone was talking about downloading a daily
> podcast from someone riding for T-Mobile. Anyone know more about this?
> URL? I can't find it on Google or on the team website.
>
> --
> (Simon Brooke) http://www.jasmine.org.uk/~simon/
>
> Error 1109: There is no message for this error

Apparently you can get stuff here

<http://www.t-mobile-team.com/cms/tmoteam/en/>

You can get live biometric data, which is, I suppose, better than dead
biometric data ;-)

Cheers, helen s

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home