PDA

View Full Version : Opinion: Felt BIkes (F-65)

Mark E
February 8th 05, 08:45 PM
I realize this is a marketplace group, but thought I'd throw this out in
case anyone has any experience with these bikes:

My local shop is having a blow out sale and they are offering some great
prices on '03-04 FELT cycles.
I'm leaning towards the F-60 or F-65 (I believe these are '04's)
The sales guy hinted that the reduced price would be VERY good.

I was looking to get a bike of last years vintage (or even 03 if it is NOS)
And spend under 8 bills (after sales discounts)
Looking for Shimano 105 system, etc

Can anyone offer any first hand experience with these bikes. I need a
new road
bike (currently on a '71 Dawes Galaxy)and the price may be right.
Looking for road use, supported tours.

Thanks!

mark

Google