PDA

View Full Version : FS: 8 spd STI Commuter/Cross/Rain Bike Group + Wheels

CL
February 9th 05, 02:41 AM
Hello,

These are all parts from a commuting project bike that I decided not to
pursue. Basically you have nearly everything you need to build up a nice
touring, commuter, cyclocross, hybrid, rain bike...etc. Price is $380 + $25
shipping (it's mostly the wheels). reply to
(make the obvious edits.

You can find pics here: http://www.craigslist.org/sby/bik/58975472.html

Will NOT split up

The group contains the following (pics follow at the end):

1. Sora STI 8 Speed Road Shifters (new take offs)
2. Truvativ Elita 172.5 Triple crankset w/matching square spindle BB (new)
3. 2 Front Derailleurs (Shimano Alivio 34.9 Shimano 31.8 unlabeled both
used)
4. Sachs Quarz Rear Derailleur (allows 32T rear cog for touring and hills
used)
5. Tektro Dual Pivot Brakes (black, new)
6. 8 speed Shimano Cassette (11-30, lightly used)
7. Mavic T221/Shimano Tiagra Touring wheels w/bolt skewers (good condition
used 130mm rear)
8. Pair of drop bars
9. Pair of 700x20 Michelin tires if you want them (yellow, thin, used)
10. pair of usable tubes
11. Vetta (i think) basic black saddle

Possible substitutions:
1. swap the Sora STI's for Deore 9 speed flat bar shifters (-$50)
2. swap the drop bars for a mountain bike bar
3. swap the road brakeset for Tektro Mini V's that will work with Road
levers.

The condition is as described. Please look at the pics for a better idea of
the condition. All the equipment is fully functional. I am not including any
cables nor do I offer any assistance in assembly of your bike. I can accept
paypal or cash (Paypal +1.5% to split fees with me). This group is going on
ebay in a day or two but I wanted to throw it up here first to see if anyone
is interested.

Thanks for looking :)

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home