PDA

View Full Version : For Trade - Alex ALX600 Wheelset (spankin' new)

Velo Psycho
February 9th 05, 02:11 PM
I have a spankin' new ALX 600 wheelset with shimano compatible rear
hub. These are truly sweet wheels. I'd prefer to have a campy
compatible rear wheel - as I don't want to change chains every time I
change wheels.

so... if anyone out there in marketplace land would like to trade a set
of campy wheels for these really nice wheels, drop me an email.

Of course, I would consider straight-up sales etc... but what I really
want is some more campy compatible wheels.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home