PDA

View Full Version : WTB: folding spokes

Tim Lines
February 10th 05, 03:58 PM
Where can I find folding spokes? I know I've seen them advertised
before, they look useful to have when you break a spoke out in the
middle of nowhere. A search of the usual suspects (Harris, Lickton's,
google, etc.) doesn't turn anything up.

If you have any ideas, email me at linest253 _at_ yahoo _dot_ com or
else reply here.

Dan B.
February 10th 05, 04:33 PM
Tim Lines wrote:
> Where can I find folding spokes? I know I've seen them advertised
> before, they look useful to have when you break a spoke out in the
> middle of nowhere. A search of the usual suspects (Harris,
Lickton's,
> google, etc.) doesn't turn anything up.
>
> If you have any ideas, email me at linest253 _at_ yahoo _dot_ com or
> else reply here.

Tim,

Take a look at <http://www.peterwhitecycles.com/fiberfix.htm>. Are
these what you may be seeking?

Dan

Tim Lines
February 11th 05, 04:03 AM
Dan B. wrote:
> Tim Lines wrote:
>
>>Where can I find folding spokes? I know I've seen them advertised
>>before, they look useful to have when you break a spoke out in the
>>middle of nowhere. A search of the usual suspects (Harris,
>
> Lickton's,
>
>>google, etc.) doesn't turn anything up.
>>
>>If you have any ideas, email me at linest253 _at_ yahoo _dot_ com or
>>else reply here.
>

> Tim,
>
> Take a look at <http://www.peterwhitecycles.com/fiberfix.htm>. Are
> these what you may be seeking?