PDA

View Full Version : WTB: 1998 - 2000 Campy R. Der

John Verheul
February 12th 05, 06:48 PM
Looking for 1998 - 2000 Campagnolo rear derailleur, 9s. Prefer
Athena/Daytona level or better, good working condition, cosmetics
unimportant. I can replace little stuff like anchor bolts, pulleys,
etc...Just looking for the main unit. Thanks.

vjohn1020 [at] q w e s t DOT n e t

Joshua Lee
February 13th 05, 06:42 AM
I've go a new 98 Chorus R der, still in box. Offers?

"John Verheul" > wrote in message
> Looking for 1998 - 2000 Campagnolo rear derailleur, 9s. Prefer
> Athena/Daytona level or better, good working condition, cosmetics
> unimportant. I can replace little stuff like anchor bolts, pulleys,
> etc...Just looking for the main unit. Thanks.
>
> vjohn1020 [at] q w e s t DOT n e t

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home