PDA

View Full Version : ZIPP 3001 LTD EDITION FRAME,FORK, HEADSET & REAR CARBON BRAKE

February 12th 05, 09:43 PM
VERY RARE Limited Edition Zipp 3001 - One of only 100 produced. Large
frame, Small beam, 700c wheels.

This is the fastest and most comfortable Triathlon/Time Trial frame
ever made. Zipp made a limited production run of 100 of these
aerodynamic, carbon fiber beauties. It is lighter and stiffer than its
predecessor, the 2001 model. Here's a link to Zipp's web page for
detailed info on frame fit and sizing, as well as a history of the
frame: http://www.zipp.com/tech/frame.shtml

The frame is in used but very good condition and was freshly painted in
2002 by The Color Factory with a metallic silver/metallic black fade.
There are some small chips in the paint but they have all been touched
up. The precision, laser-cut stainless steel owners plate on the inside
of the chainstay evidencing its authenticity is still in place.

The carbon fork is the same one Zipp supplied the bike and was made by
Kestrel for Zipp. The headset is 1 year old and the OEM American
Classic. The carbon rear brake was made by Zipp exclusively for their
frames because standard brake calipers will not fit on the rear of this
bike. The rear dropouts are brand new and supplied by Zipp.

It pains me greatly to have to part with this bike. I was hoping to
keep it for a lifetime but I am forced to sell it quickly.

I am including a set of factory-supplied black Zipp logo decals for the
sides of the bike.

Photos available for serious inquiries only. $1,500 shipped OR BEST
OFFER

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home