PDA

View Full Version : WTB - Aerospoke Wheel (front or 6 / 7 speed freewheel type )

Rob
February 13th 05, 03:32 AM
Hi I am looking to buy a used Aerospoke wheel..those are the ones that have
the 5 Spokes...I would rather have a rear one that would take a 6 or 7 speed
spin on freewheel type but if you want to sell me a front one that would
also be ok..Now here is the deal..I am in Canada so you must be willing to
ship to me in Canada..I would pay you via pay-pal...If you are a E-bay user
my screen name there is robwille you will see I have perfect feed back..let
me know what you have...even if it is another type of aero wheel e-mail me
and let me know.

Thanks

Rob Wille

Google