PDA

View Full Version : Race Mechanic Wanted

Dan H
February 13th 05, 04:46 PM
WANTED

Experienced bicycle mechanic for neo-pro training camp in Merced, C
from 02/21 through 03/07 or until all the athletes are on the plai
home

This is an entry level \"apprentice\" position that could develope i
the future as the team grows

Qualifications: Positive attitude, own your tools, like working quickl
under adverse conditions for long hours. Be familiar with Dura Ace 1
speed systems, tubular tires / wheels and have wheel truing skill

Lodging will be provided. Food & pay somewhat negotiable depending o
experience
Reply to: dan at bicyclerepairman dot co

--
Dan H

bikeguy11968
February 14th 05, 03:13 AM
I have an extensive service history that I can provide upon request.
Please contact me at

myles

bikeguy11968
February 14th 05, 03:13 AM
I have an extensive service history that I can provide upon request.
Please contact me at

myles

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home