PDA

View Full Version : Ullrich Campagnolo Posters

Scott Morrison
February 14th 05, 07:51 PM
Hi,

I have 6 of the Jan Ullrich Posters that were issued by Campagnolo to
commemorate his tour win in 1997. These are the large glossy ones.

$35 plus shipping charges from Canada.

Thanks,
scott.morrison
at
rmc.ca

Mark Izhak
February 15th 05, 01:20 AM
Can I see a photo?

"Scott Morrison" > wrote in message ...
Hi,

I have 6 of the Jan Ullrich Posters that were issued by Campagnolo to commemorate his tour win in 1997. These are the large glossy ones.

$35 plus shipping charges from Canada.

Thanks,
scott.morrison
at
rmc.ca

Scott Morrison
February 15th 05, 01:44 PM
Hi Mark,

I've sent a pic to your hotmail address. Let me know if you have any
difficulty accessing it.

Cheers,
Scott

Mark Izhak wrote:

> Can I see a photo?
>

> "Scott Morrison"
> >> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I have 6 of the Jan Ullrich Posters that were issued by Campagnolo
> to commemorate his tour win in 1997. These are the large glossy ones.
>
> $35 plus shipping charges from Canada.
>
> Thanks,
> scott.morrison
> at
> rmc.ca

janforever
July 12th 10, 05:05 PM
i am greatly interested if you still have some of your posters!!!!!!!
please let me know and i can give you my adress

Hi Mark,

I've sent a pic to your hotmail address. Let me know if you have any
difficulty accessing it.

Cheers,
Scott

Mark Izhak wrote:

Can I see a photo?

"Scott Morrison"
wrote in message
Hi,

I have 6 of the Jan Ullrich Posters that were issued by Campagnolo
to commemorate his tour win in 1997. These are the large glossy ones.

$35 plus shipping charges from Canada.

Thanks,
scott.morrison
at