PDA

View Full Version : FS: Campy 8 spd. clincher wheelset

Philip W. Moore, Jr.
February 15th 05, 02:00 AM
Up for sale are a pair of 32h Mavic Reflex (silver) clincher rims built up
with an 8 spd. Chorus rear hub and a Mavic 501 front hub, which is better
than any hub Campy built at the time. They are laced up with DT
double-butted spokes and nipples, both silver).

Low miles. Includes black Serfas Seca clincher tires. No cassette.
Includes front but not rear skewer (don't have the other one).

$160.00 shipped.

______________________________
"I consider [trial by jury] as the only anchor ever yet imagined by man, by
which a government can be held to the principles of its
constitution." --Thomas Jefferson to Thomas Paine, 1789. ME 7:408, Papers
15:269

Velo Psycho
February 15th 05, 02:01 PM
> "I consider [trial by jury] as the only anchor ever yet imagined by
man, by
> which a government can be held to the principles of its
> constitution." --Thomas Jefferson to Thomas Paine, 1789. ME 7:408,
Papers
> 15:269

I'm not in the market for wheels, but I love your quote.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home