PDA

View Full Version : Bianchi frame 56cm

Ben
February 15th 05, 04:16 PM
Bianchi reparto corse frame made w/ Columbus EL tubing. Classic lugged
steel frame in celeste green. Shows a lot of use. The paint is pretty
scratched up, but underneath the paint is full chrome plating, so no
rust is showing.

It is a 56cm center to top, with a 56 centimeter top tube. Comes with a
Time carbon fork (threaded), a Campy Record bb, and a Campy Record
headset. I can throw in a Record seatpost too, if you are interested.
This would make a great spare bike, a good winter project, etc. I have
pics, just email me.

$250 plus ship.

Ben
February 15th 05, 05:17 PM
Not sure why my email didn't show up right in the post (for those using
google)

email is

Ben wrote:
> Bianchi reparto corse frame made w/ Columbus EL tubing. Classic
lugged
> steel frame in celeste green. Shows a lot of use. The paint is pretty
> scratched up, but underneath the paint is full chrome plating, so no
> rust is showing.
>
> It is a 56cm center to top, with a 56 centimeter top tube. Comes with
> Time carbon fork (threaded), a Campy Record bb, and a Campy Record
> headset. I can throw in a Record seatpost too, if you are interested.
> This would make a great spare bike, a good winter project, etc. I
have
> pics, just email me.
>
> $250 plus ship.

Google