PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Speedplay Frog pedals

mstuartev
February 16th 05, 01:39 AM
WTB: Speedplay Frog Pedals w/clips

Can't spend a whole lot, so the best deal is where it's at.
Just getting into clipless and I've heard they are good for the gimpy kneed

Let me know

Mark

M. Chandler
February 16th 05, 03:53 AM
mstuartev wrote:
> WTB: Speedplay Frog Pedals w/clips
>
> Can't spend a whole lot, so the best deal is where it's at.
> Just getting into clipless and I've heard they are good for the gimpy kneed
>
> Let me know
>
> Mark

Have you tried eBay?

--
Mark Chandler
Superior, CO

mstuartev
February 16th 05, 04:15 AM
Sure
Would rather push ebay to second tier option
Just casting around

On 2/15/05 9:53 PM, in article , "M. Chandler"
> wrote:

> mstuartev wrote:
>> WTB: Speedplay Frog Pedals w/clips
>>
>> Can't spend a whole lot, so the best deal is where it's at.
>> Just getting into clipless and I've heard they are good for the gimpy kneed
>>
>> Let me know
>>
>> Mark
>
> Have you tried eBay?

Google