PDA

View Full Version : FS: Shimano Sora 170 Crankset and Bottom Bracket

February 16th 05, 06:45 PM
This is an essentially unused pair of Shimano Sora crank arms (170mm),
unused steel rings (39-52), and stock bolts. I will also include a
basic Shimano cartridge bb to work with these (English threading) as
well as a slightly used Stronglight aluminum 52t outer ring. Sora arms
are actually quite nice with a good polish standard. However, the
rings are steel and therefore make them heavy. Steel is great for a
fixed gear, but not so great for a geared road bike. Replace the outer
ring with the inclued aluminum ring, buy a cheap alu inner ring (like
$10) and you are good to go. Or, use it for a fixed gear.

$40 for everything + actual shipping costs in ConUSA.

Please reply off list - I don't check here often.

Ben

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home