PDA

View Full Version : C40 smile

byron27
August 30th 04, 03:12 AM
well, i picked the c40 up on thursday night and waited until saturda
morning to ride it as i didnt want to get it wet on my first ride!
Unfortunately there was a broken water main at the end of my street s
it got wet anyway......BUT it is a dream to ride!
I was always skeptical about spending big money on frames and i stil
have that ethos (due to moths in wallet syndrome i think) but th
handling on this beastie is nigh on amazing!. It corners like a dream
is amazing on downhills, hugs the road at all times. I am convinced
am now a believer in the chruch of colnago

Bad news about the car door dutchie. I copped it a couple of times an
i definitely think choosing the route into the driver bay was the righ
decision. Ive gone the other and been caughtbigtime in the chest and i
messes you and your bike up as well as throwing you into the path o
traffic

--
byron27

flyingdutch
August 30th 04, 04:15 AM
byron27 Wrote:
> well, i picked the c40 up on thursday night and waited until saturday
> morning to ride it as i didnt want to get it wet on my first ride!.
> Unfortunately there was a broken water main at the end of my street so
> it got wet anyway......BUT it is a dream to ride!.
> I was always skeptical about spending big money on frames and i still
> have that ethos (due to moths in wallet syndrome i think) but the
> handling on this beastie is nigh on amazing!. It corners like a dream,
> is amazing on downhills, hugs the road at all times. I am convinced i
> am now a believer in the chruch of colnago.
>
> Bad news about the car door dutchie. I copped it a couple of times and
> i definitely think choosing the route into the driver bay was the right
> decision. Ive gone the other and been caughtbigtime in the chest and it
> messes you and your bike up as well as throwing you into the path of
> traffic.
Seen last Friday. Block Arcade,MelbCBD. Couple obviously caffenateing
up after a ride. Him on some cool bike, but who cares. She was riding a
Black C40 with full Record and nice wheels and black lycra to match. Im
in love. with the bike of course...:)

--
flyingdutch

Richard Sherratt
August 30th 04, 07:17 AM
On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 13:15:30 +1000, flyingdutch
> wrote:

>byron27 Wrote:
>> well, i picked the c40 up on thursday night and waited until saturday
>> morning to ride it as i didnt want to get it wet on my first ride!.
>> Unfortunately there was a broken water main at the end of my street so
>> it got wet anyway......BUT it is a dream to ride!.
>> I was always skeptical about spending big money on frames and i still
>> have that ethos (due to moths in wallet syndrome i think) but the
>> handling on this beastie is nigh on amazing!. It corners like a dream,
>> is amazing on downhills, hugs the road at all times. I am convinced i
>> am now a believer in the chruch of colnago.

Nice!

<snip>

>Seen last Friday. Block Arcade,MelbCBD. Couple obviously caffenateing
>up after a ride. Him on some cool bike, but who cares. She was riding a
>Black C40 with full Record and nice wheels and black lycra to match. Im
>in love. with the bike of course...:)

Oh I believe you. Thousands wouldn't, of course. But I do :-)

--
Regards.
Richard.

Google