PDA

View Full Version : Campag flat bar shifters

ProfTournesol
September 10th 04, 11:12 AM
hippy Wrote:
> "flyingdutch"
> > and isnt chardonnay good carbo-loading? ;)
>
> I dunno.. it'd only be used for cleaning drains at my place.. :P
>
> I thought Campag was for the eurosnobs with $5k+ bikes
> to pose with and ****mano was for the battlers who actually
> pedal?
> That's why Campag stopped making mtb gear... their
> marketing department couldn't stand to see the pretty finish
> of their groupos smeared with dirt!!
> (damn.. that was a good one! I should keep this anti-campag
> lark up.. ;-) )
>
> > F-'why-are-they-tweaking-the-flavour-of-VB?'-D
>
> Flavour? I only know 2 for VB:
> 1. Stubbie - resembles beer, passable if 'free'
> 2. Can - I'd rather lick the "chain snot" from my jockey wheels*
>
> hippy
> *disclaimer: example may not actually be carried out ;-)

hippy I feel like a real failure now, my Eurobike was cheaper tha
$5000 (unfortunately) so I'm happy to be Eurosnob white trash. I'l
park my bike out the back at Cafe racer now:-(
I do have the bottle opener though (cycled a 200km detour to Vicenza t
buy it from the 'holy site')

--
ProfTournesol

Google