PDA

View Full Version : Cervolo or Trek

Cipo
September 13th 04, 07:02 AM
Hi guys and gals

After a prang a couple of weeks ago I can add a cracked frame to m
craked elbow and cracked thumb. So now I need a new frame

Any thoughts on Cervolo R25 versus Trek5200

Thank
Cip

--
Cipo

hippy
September 13th 04, 08:17 AM
"Cipo"
> After a prang a couple of weeks ago I can add a cracked frame to my
> craked elbow and cracked thumb. So now I need a new frame.
>
> Any thoughts on Cervolo R25 versus Trek5200?

The R2.5 is stupid-light.. how much do you weigh?
The 5200 is much more common and probably
better suited to 'normal' road riding/racing.
How much cash to play with? My LBS stocks
both and I think the Trek would be MUCH
cheaper.

hippy

aeek
September 13th 04, 12:30 PM
Cipo Wrote:

> Any thoughts on Cervolo R25 versus Trek5200?

google "Cervelo R2.5", it seems the 2004 frames had manufacturin
issues, the 2005 is 200g lighter and much improved

--
aeek

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home