PDA

View Full Version : How much cycling on TV today?!

hippy
January 23rd 05, 01:04 AM
10.30, SBS, Aus Road Champs
11.30, SBS, Cycling Central
12.30, Ch10, TDU
3pm, Ch10, Jayco Bay Classic

There also appeared to be coverage of the TDU
on late-ish last night on Ch10, maybe?

hippy

mfhor
January 23rd 05, 08:21 PM
hippy Wrote:
> 10.30, SBS, Aus Road Champ
> 11.30, SBS, Cycling Centra
> 12.30, Ch10, TD
> 3pm, Ch10, Jayco Bay Classi
>
> There also appeared to be coverage of the TD
> on late-ish last night on Ch10, maybe
>
> hippy
And there was I, halfway up to Falls Creek thinking "There's gotta b
something better to do than this!"

M"unregistered, untimed, just doing it in solidarity"

--
mfhor

hippy
January 24th 05, 02:46 AM
"mfhor"
> hippy Wrote:
> > 10.30, SBS, Aus Road Champs
> > 11.30, SBS, Cycling Central
> > 12.30, Ch10, TDU
> > 3pm, Ch10, Jayco Bay Classic
> >
> > There also appeared to be coverage of the TDU
> > on late-ish last night on Ch10, maybe?
> >
> And there was I, halfway up to Falls Creek thinking "There's gotta be
> something better to do than this!"

Ahh.. feet up.. sucking down the sugary goodies
watching a veritable plethora of bike-goodness
on the box.. heaven! :-)

hippy

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home