January 31st 05, 06:14 AM
Here are some pics.

http://home.iprimus.com.au/chadlee/home.htm

Parbs
January 31st 05, 07:03 AM
"ugh" wrote in message ...
> Here are some pics.
>
> http://home.iprimus.com.au/chadlee/home.htm

Nice - what's the new Enduro like to ride?

Parbs

ugh
January 31st 05, 10:52 AM
Much better than expected. I had ridden the 04 Anniversary Stumpjumper and
loved it but was after something a bit beefier. I was expecting it to pedal
much heavier than what it does (it actually climbs better than my old 2001
NRS) and it descends unbelievable. I no longer have to pick a line just
point and hang on.
I am just totally stoked !!!

Chad

"Parbs" > wrote in message
> "ugh" wrote in message ...
>> Here are some pics.
>>
>> http://home.iprimus.com.au/chadlee/home.htm
>>

> Nice - what's the new Enduro like to ride?
>
> Parbs

flyingdutch
January 31st 05, 11:33 AM
ugh Wrote:
> Much better than expected. I had ridden the 04 Anniversary Stumpjumpe
> and
> loved it but was after something a bit beefier. I was expecting it t
> pedal
> much heavier than what it does (it actually climbs better than my ol
> 2001
> NRS) and it descends unbelievable. I no longer have to pick a lin
> just
> point and hang on.
> I am just totally stoked !!!
>
> Chad

OMG!!! youre riding the Moser 'downhill'. oh, hang on, read tha
again...

that enduro looks noice. cool colour too

F"graphic-designer-a-sucker-for-unusual-colours"Dutc

--
flyingdutch

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home