PDA

View Full Version : Re:

Alan Erskine
January 31st 05, 09:16 PM
I want to know why this scumbag's still allowed to access the internet,
considering the amount of harrassment, stalking and defamation they've
perpetrated.

--
Alan Erskine
We can get people to the Moon in five years,

Marty Wallace
February 1st 05, 12:55 AM
Alan Erskine wrote:
> I want to know why this scumbag's still allowed to access the internet,
> considering the amount of harrassment, stalking and defamation they've
> perpetrated.

I agree. Although he hasn't popped up today. Let's hope his server has
chopped his account. I wonder if we could pay someone to go around and
"make him an offer he can't refuse".

Marty Wallace
February 1st 05, 01:48 AM
Alan Erskine wrote:

you ass you have 24 hours to get out of town

Marty Wallace
February 1st 05, 01:50 AM
you ass you have 24 hours to get out of town you ck **** aussie flu

Google