PDA

View Full Version : Recycle old bike tires and tubes in Seattle/Bellevue, WA

D. Bennett
July 15th 03, 05:54 PM
I'm looking to find a place to recycle some old bike tires and tubes
from road and mtn bikes. I am in the
seattle/bellevue/redmond/issaquah area of Washington state.

Does anyone know of places that will take these items and put them to
a good use (or just take them so they don't have to clutter my garage
any more)?

Thanks,
Darren

Joseph Kochanowski
July 16th 03, 04:47 AM
(D. Bennett) wrote in message >...
> I'm looking to find a place to recycle some old bike tires and tubes
> from road and mtn bikes. I am in the
> seattle/bellevue/redmond/issaquah area of Washington state.
>
> Does anyone know of places that will take these items and put them to
> a good use (or just take them so they don't have to clutter my garage
> any more)?
>
> Thanks,
> Darren

You can try a search on IMEX or King County Industrial Materials
Exchanges. You can post what you have there and maybe someone wants
it. I know someone wants car innertubes as long as you have a minimum
5000 pounds of them.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home