PDA

View Full Version : Vaguely-cycling-related-thread

PiledHigher
June 6th 05, 11:28 PM
Cyclingnews goes a bit 'The Castle':

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2005/jun05/dauphinelibere05/index.php?id=stage1/cycling-dauphinelibere--77

I wonder what the rest of the world makes of that

--
PiledHigher

rooman
June 7th 05, 12:16 AM
PiledHigher Wrote:
> Cyclingnews goes a bit 'The Castle'
>
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2005/jun05/dauphinelibere05/index.php?id=stage1/cycling-dauphinelibere--7
>
> I wonder what the rest of the world makes of that!
Oh the serenity!!!!...its the vibe of the thing!:

--
rooman

flyingdutch
June 7th 05, 01:55 AM
rooman Wrote:
> Oh the serenity!!!!...its the vibe of the thing!:D

Just needs a speedboat zippin along that river and some hightensio
powerlines to really give it some klarss! :rolleyes

--
flyingdutch

Daniel S
June 7th 05, 03:23 AM
PiledHigher wrote:
> Cyclingnews goes a bit 'The Castle':
>
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2005/jun05/dauphinelibere05/index.php?id=stage1/cycling-dauphinelibere--77
>
> I wonder what the rest of the world makes of that!

Haha! I think I remember seeing a photo on there during the Giro that
said something like 'Hows the serenity?' down the bottom...

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home