PDA

View Full Version : Probikekit Shipping - it's never this slow!!

LotteBum
June 8th 05, 12:36 AM
I ordered something from 'www.probikekit.com
(http://www.probikekit.com) two or three weeks ago now and I am stil
yet to receive it. Has anyone had problems with them lately

Cheers
LotteBu

--
LotteBum

flyingdutch
June 8th 05, 02:38 AM
LotteBum Wrote:
> I ordered something from 'www.probikekit.com
> (http://www.probikekit.com) two or three weeks ago now and I am stil
> yet to receive it. Has anyone had problems with them lately?
>
> Cheers,
> LotteBum

oh, you mean this package i recieved here??? :D:D

F"lookin out for lotte-with-the-shotty"Dutc

--
flyingdutch

giantbike
June 8th 05, 03:01 AM
LotteBum Wrote:
> I ordered something from 'www.probikekit.com
> (http://www.probikekit.com) two or three weeks ago now and I am stil
> yet to receive it. Has anyone had problems with them lately?
>
> Cheers,
> LotteBum

Hi,LotteBum.I had similar concern when my parcel failed to turned u
last week after almost 2 weeks of waiting and posted the simila
question on the other thread title " online shopping" or something lik
that.But fortunely my parcel turned up exactly 2 weeks since I ordered.

During the ordeal,I asked the guy who delivered my normal mails abou
the parcels and he said the parcels are being delivered through othe
contract workers but not the normal mail run posties.But if stil
concern I can ring the 131318 postie number to make an enquiry then as
for a case number.So if the parcel does have problem turning up,you ca
have a case to follow up with.

hope this help and hopefully may be just some hickup within the post o
customs system in Australia itself,and you will recieve them soon.

Ivan

--
giantbike

Peter Signorini
June 8th 05, 08:37 AM
"LotteBum" > wrote in message

> I ordered something from 'www.probikekit.com'
> (http://www.probikekit.com) two or three weeks ago now and I am still
> yet to receive it. Has anyone had problems with them lately?

Had a similar problem twice last year with packages ordered from overseas.
Turned out that non-Australia Post deliverers (courier firms) had delivered
to my address when I was out. They then returned the package to the local
post office but had failed to leave the card notifying me of the package
that they were supposed to. I eventually got a card from the post office
telling me of the package, but turns out it was the final notice. After
another couple of weeks they then would have sent it back to the US. So if
this has happened it mey pay to check your local post office for a package
for you.

Cheers
Peter

Spider1977
June 9th 05, 03:35 PM
Last lot of stuff I got from PBK was a couple of months ago. Cam
within 5 days. I hope the new slow delivery schedule is only
temporary aberation

--
Spider1977

Rick
June 10th 05, 08:11 AM
LotteBum wrote:
> I ordered something from 'www.probikekit.com'
> (http://www.probikekit.com) two or three weeks ago now and I am still
> yet to receive it. Has anyone had problems with them lately?
>
> Cheers,
> LotteBum

No it actually arrived far quicker than I expected, I placed my order on
Friday 3/6 & it arrived Thurday 9/6.

Cheers Rick

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home