PDA

View Full Version : Sunday arvo

Ray Peace
June 13th 05, 12:00 AM
Greetings,
Ah, winter Sunday afternoons in Melbourne. Not a bad one, ho ho for
MBTC who headed off to Beechworth which had just recieved a deluge.
In High St Rd was a homicidal maniac in a metallic grey Toyota Soarer on
Pillock Plates (naturally)who deliberately swerved towards me at 80
k/mh. I watched this maneuveur in the rear vision mirror and gave him an
appropriate response.
At bit further up the road was a South Australian moron (lowers my
opinion of pie floaters) who started screaming, `Come on, hurry up and
get out the f---ing way' because I held up his right turn by all of two
seconds (Diddums).
The local council are busy converting one of my local frequently used
routes (Underwood Rd Boronia) into a death trap by adding constrictions
all along it. The joys of outer surburban cycling.
Cheers,
Ray.

rooman
June 13th 05, 01:55 AM
Ray Peace Wrote:
> Greetings,
> Ah, winter Sunday afternoons in Melbourne. ..........................
> At bit further up the road was a South Australian moron (lowers my
> opinion of pie floaters) who started screaming, `Come on, hurry up and
> get out the f---ing way' because I held up his right turn by all of two
> seconds (Diddums).
> .............................The joys of outer surburban cycling.
> Cheers,
> Ray.
86,400....86,400.....86,400 (seconds in a day)

calm blue ocean....calm blue ocean........(if you see the legendary
"cyclotouriste- gobin:eek: shaw" on the way!-maybe in a soarer)

--
rooman

Marx SS
June 14th 05, 01:17 AM
The influx of road-management tools like speed humps & bollards, n
wonder the proliferation of 4WDs & MTBs…….
:rolleyes

--
Marx SS

Google