PDA

View Full Version : Sounds waaay too frosty for people

ZalQai
June 15th 05, 03:15 AM
Sounds waaay too frosty for people to do my nuts for me Marty! And
people thought you could that with 1mm nuts.

Marty
June 15th 05, 02:14 PM
ZalQai wrote:
> Sounds waaay too frosty for people to do my nuts for me Marty! And
> people thought you could that with 1mm nuts.

I thought it was 0.4 degrees but I double checked and it was MINUS 0.4
degrees. That's a personal record for me.
Commuted three times this week and will commute tomorrow. 20km each way,
about 5 km paved and the rest dirt. Might be a bit wet tomorrow morning,
the B.O.M has issued a FLOOD WATCH.
http://www.bom.gov.au/cgi-bin/wrap_fwo.pl?IDW13000.txt

Marty

Google