PDA

View Full Version : Hunter (Attn: LotteBum)

Tamyka Bell
June 16th 05, 05:39 AM
Sorry to those who don't care, I never keep LotteBum's email address...

I'm a bit of a hunter, and today I got to chase down a driver who tried
to kill me. Absent Husband thought you might be interested in the
conversation I had with the guy:

http://blindrapture.blogspot.com/2005/06/why-can-i-read-my-clock.html

In other news I also made up* a new word -

Lancey-boy: a nancy-boy who thinks he is Lance Armstrong.

Tam

*others have probably used this previously, but I've never heard it.

Jimbo Jones
June 16th 05, 06:19 AM
Lancey boy! Nice one.

I prefer the term "cowboy rider" - caters for people who want to be like
their texan hero and for those flail their knees out. Perhaps the knee
movement is to help balance the beer gut swining side to side. Could have
been worse, he could have been sporting a USPS yellow jersey.

ooo and also .... you've gott make sure they're riding a trek and are
wearing the yellow "livestrong" man-bangle (aka mangle) that they bought off
ebay for $20 so that they look cool (instead of giving money to an
australian cancer support group).

goo to hear you got up em tam! drivers around uni at exam times are
definitely a bit more mad... probably all the no-doze kicking in.. just look
what it does for the intelligence of rugby league players :P (no offence)

Anyway enough ranting!

Jimbo

"Tamyka Bell" > wrote in message
> Sorry to those who don't care, I never keep LotteBum's email address...
>
> I'm a bit of a hunter, and today I got to chase down a driver who tried
> to kill me. Absent Husband thought you might be interested in the
> conversation I had with the guy:
>
> http://blindrapture.blogspot.com/2005/06/why-can-i-read-my-clock.html
>
> In other news I also made up* a new word -
>
> Lancey-boy: a nancy-boy who thinks he is Lance Armstrong.
>
> Tam
>
> *others have probably used this previously, but I've never heard it.

DaveB
June 16th 05, 06:37 AM
Tamyka Bell wrote:
> Sorry to those who don't care, I never keep LotteBum's email address...
>
> I'm a bit of a hunter, and today I got to chase down a driver who tried
> to kill me. Absent Husband thought you might be interested in the
> conversation I had with the guy:
>
> http://blindrapture.blogspot.com/2005/06/why-can-i-read-my-clock.html
>
> In other news I also made up* a new word -
>
> Lancey-boy: a nancy-boy who thinks he is Lance Armstrong.
>
> Tam
>
> *others have probably used this previously, but I've never heard it.

I think there might be a market for maniac drivers on racing courses.
I'm sure in a race my speed would be much better if there was an
arsehole in a car just up ahead.

daveB

Tamyka Bell
June 16th 05, 06:40 AM
DaveB wrote:

> Tamyka Bell wrote:
> > Sorry to those who don't care, I never keep LotteBum's email address...
> >
> > I'm a bit of a hunter, and today I got to chase down a driver who tried
> > to kill me. Absent Husband thought you might be interested in the
> > conversation I had with the guy:
> >
> > http://blindrapture.blogspot.com/2005/06/why-can-i-read-my-clock.html
> >
> > In other news I also made up* a new word -
> >
> > Lancey-boy: a nancy-boy who thinks he is Lance Armstrong.
> >
> > Tam
> >
> > *others have probably used this previously, but I've never heard it.
>
> I think there might be a market for maniac drivers on racing courses.
> I'm sure in a race my speed would be much better if there was an
> arsehole in a car just up ahead.
>
> daveB

Just think about the arsehole ahead of you instead?

You gave me a very funny image of a mechanical arsehole driver, setup
like the mechanical rabbit at dog races...

Tam

LotteBum
June 16th 05, 07:29 AM
Tam, I LOVE your work

He will no doubt spend the rest of his life frightened of cyclists

--
LotteBum

TimC
June 16th 05, 08:22 AM
On 2005-06-16, LotteBum (aka Bruce)

> Tam, I LOVE your work!

Me too!111!one!

--
TimC
Error in operator: add beer

Tamyka Bell
June 16th 05, 12:40 PM
On Thu, 16 Jun 2005, LotteBum wrote:

> Tam, I LOVE your work!
>
> He will no doubt spend the rest of his life frightened of cyclists.
>

> --
> LotteBum

Hiding in his cage, fearing what the hunter may do next...

Tam

Tamyka Bell
June 16th 05, 12:45 PM
On Thu, 16 Jun 2005, TimC wrote:

> On 2005-06-16, LotteBum (aka Bruce)
>>
>> Tam, I LOVE your work!
>
> Me too!111!one!
>
> --
> TimC
> Error in operator: add beer

TimC, are you talking about my words, or did you get distracted by the
pictures? :P

Tam

TimC
June 16th 05, 03:10 PM
On 2005-06-16, Tamyka Bell (aka Bruce)
> On Thu, 16 Jun 2005, TimC wrote:
>
>> On 2005-06-16, LotteBum (aka Bruce)
>> was almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea:
>>>
>>> Tam, I LOVE your work!
>>
>> Me too!111!one!
>
> TimC, are you talking about my words, or did you get distracted by the
> pictures? :P

The words :)

--
TimC
TELESCOPE, n.

LotteBum
June 16th 05, 11:40 PM
>The words :

Didn't your parents teach you not to lie

--
LotteBum

Tamyka Bell
June 17th 05, 02:00 AM
LotteBum wrote:

> >The words :)
>
> Didn't your parents teach you not to lie?
>
> --
> LotteBum

Hehehe you got distracted too, didn't you! :P

AH and I are racing tomorrow; it would be so awesome if you could too,
LotteBum. Can't your other half train with the wuppy? *waits for
crippling blow for suggesting such foolishness*

Tam

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home