PDA

View Full Version : Package arrived but item missing

SteveA
June 16th 05, 09:36 AM
Got a package from Performance delivered by Australia Post this morning
Took about 4 weeks for delivery

Helmet, stainless bottle cages, reverse brake levers for cowhorn bars
saddle.

Should have been one of them new Cateye Micro Wireless computers in th
package. It was on the packing slip but not in what was delivered

Bugger

The box had a sticker to show that it had been opened by Australia Pos
in Perth for inspection by Customs but it had been re-sealed. (At leas
there was no duty to pay

I have emailed Performance. I think I might try letting Australia Pos
in Perth know, just in case it fell out on the floor there. Maybe??

I'm not making any allegations, but someone somewhere is responsibl
for me not getting all my toys. Grr

Steve

--
SteveA

flyingdutch
June 16th 05, 10:46 AM
Hey! Im still waiting for my 4.2kilo bag of the good stuff to arrive..

--
flyingdutch

SteveA
June 16th 05, 10:51 AM
flyingdutch Wrote:
> Hey! Im still waiting for my 4.2kilo bag of the good stuff to arrive...

Shapelle has my new Wireless Computer

Steve

--
SteveA

flyingdutch
June 16th 05, 12:18 PM
SteveA Wrote:
> Shapelle has my new Wireless Computer?
>
> SteveA

Yeah, she must! AND she probably has ideas of strapping it ont
Mercede

--
flyingdutch

GPLama
June 16th 05, 01:47 PM
"flyingdutch" wrote in message ...

> SteveA Wrote:
>> Shapelle has my new Wireless Computer?
>>
>> SteveA
>
> Yeah, she must! AND she probably has ideas of strapping it onto
> Mercedes

hahah.. arh geez...

cheers,
GPL

LotteBum
June 16th 05, 11:52 PM
Absent Husband works for Customs. I'm fairly confident he took it

--
LotteBum

rooman
June 17th 05, 12:06 AM
SteveA Wrote:
> Shapelle has my new Wireless Computer
>
> SteveA
sure it ( the Cycling Comp.) wasnt descibed as a "plant" ended up i
Quarantine and was "ahem" destroyed to protect Oz's fragile cyclin
environment..

Shapelle's "plant" was intercepted, darn, and she really needed it t
get that rare boogy board that you just cant buy in Bali (wot!, wh
says you can't?) over to the sand castle building events....* castle !
CASTLE !, who said *CASTLE*!!...ahh the serenity

* [oops better go do some work....now where is that new compute
equipment order form....hmmmmm bike parts, Wireless Cateye, Recor
group set, SRM , Carbon K-Wing, wide SIDI Zeta Megas ...ummmmVittori
pavé 25s for Paris Roubaix trip...oops, "who's there?"

--
rooman

Absent Husband
June 17th 05, 12:39 AM
*glances around nervously*
*starts stashing CF & titanium bits*

Just because I ask for all the probikekit, etc, parcels to be routed
through my desk... What?? That doesn't mean anything!!

*flees the room*

AH

SteveA
June 17th 05, 03:45 AM
I got a reply from Performance this morning.

'Computer is out of stock until mid July'.

I don't know whether that means it was not put in the box because ther
were none to put in, or that my replacement will not be coming for
month because they are now out of stock

Steve(Its all part of the rich tapestry of buying toys over the net)

--
SteveA

SteveA
June 17th 05, 03:53 AM
Absent Husband Wrote:
> *glances around nervously
> *starts stashing CF & titanium bits
>
> Just because I ask for all the probikekit, etc, parcels to be route
> through my desk... What?? That doesn't mean anything!
>
> *flees the room
>
> AH

I once audited Customs in Queensland

Bwahahahahaha