PDA

View Full Version : I've always wanted to do this

TimC
June 28th 05, 03:36 PM
http://unix.rulez.org/~calver/pictures/Cycle.jpg

--
TimC
"Indicators:

flyingdutch
June 28th 05, 11:15 PM
TimC Wrote:
> http://unix.rulez.org/~calver/pictures/Cycle.jpg
>

> --
> TimC
> "Indicators:
> There are controls in each vehicle that cause little bits of coloured
> plastic to flash on and off at the corners of your vehicle.
> Pretty, aren't they?" -- friend of Richard Sherratt @ aus.bicycle

sounds like youre currently living your dream anyhow :D

<runs away>

PS how you pulling up? (so to speak

--
flyingdutch

TimC
June 29th 05, 12:17 AM
On 2005-06-28, flyingdutch (aka Bruce)
> sounds like youre currently living your dream anyhow :D
>
> <runs away>
>
> PS how you pulling up? (so to speak)

Gah!

Eeek!

Hey looky, I have to write a talk before I board the plane tomorrow
morning.

--
TimC
Yesterday, after years of trying, I finally managed to take a photo of a

Tamyka Bell
June 29th 05, 02:47 AM
TimC wrote:

> http://unix.rulez.org/~calver/pictures/Cycle.jpg

I loved that pic, I got it in an email, subject "poor man's bicycle"

Jay Woo
June 29th 05, 06:14 AM
TimC wrote:
> http://unix.rulez.org/~calver/pictures/Cycle.jpg
>

> --
> TimC
> "Indicators:
> There are controls in each vehicle that cause little bits of coloured
> plastic to flash on and off at the corners of your vehicle.
> Pretty, aren't they?" -- friend of Richard Sherratt @ aus.bicycle

If you hack the site...
http://unix.rulez.org/~calver/pictures/bicycle.jpg

Marty
June 29th 05, 07:38 AM
Jay Woo wrote:

> TimC wrote:
>
>>http://unix.rulez.org/~calver/pictures/Cycle.jpg
>>

>>--
>>TimC
>>"Indicators:
>>There are controls in each vehicle that cause little bits of coloured
>>plastic to flash on and off at the corners of your vehicle.
>>Pretty, aren't they?" -- friend of Richard Sherratt @ aus.bicycle
>

> If you hack the site...
> http://unix.rulez.org/~calver/pictures/bicycle.jpg

I LOVE that. Although I wonder what the cost of shoes would be when they
wear out?

Marty

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home