PDA

View Full Version : Re: NO_SLEEP_till Brooklyn!!!

PiledHigher
June 29th 05, 07:15 AM
SteveA Wrote:
> Nah. Save your thumbs. There are only 48 variations of the PH report.
>

> "report 35 today":D
>
> SteveA

That'll make it easier when the Flying Bandicoot is doing it on
handed!*

* Get your mind out of the gutter

--
PiledHigher

flyingdutch
June 29th 05, 10:47 AM
PiledHigher Wrote:
> That'll make it easier when the Flying Bandicoot is doing it on
> handed!*
>

> * Get your mind out of the gutter!

oh dont worry. just like all them 'correspondents in iraq ('s fines
coffee houses, that is!) I'll either do it form home or pre-thumb an
send en route or when i get there. al the better for gettin read on ai
during peakhour of 8-9am so probably when i gets there.

F"this is Flying Bandicoot reporting, Kaaaaaaannnnnb'rra"Dutc

--
flyingdutch

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home