PDA

View Full Version : Re: NEWSFLASH! 4WDs most dangerous on roads

PiledHigher
June 30th 05, 04:13 AM
LotteBum Wrote:
> Tam wrote:
>
> >It doesn't help. She comes from a generation where you pick boy
> based
> >on how nice their cars are. Unfortunately, a large proportion of the
> >population seems to be stuck in that era.
>
> Hence they drive f*cking Prados. And Falcons. And Commodores. Ugh.
>

> Lotte

That's nice????

I thought they bought those cars to show how keen they are to have
family, they are family cars

--
PiledHigher

hippy
June 30th 05, 08:58 PM
PiledHigher Wrote:
> That's nice????
> I thought they bought those cars to show how keen they are to have
> family, they are family cars!

Nothing like the raw, unmatched, chick-pulling power of an '89 Magna.
with factory mags no less.. go on, drool, I know y'all want to.. :P

hipp

--
hippy

LotteBum
June 30th 05, 10:50 PM
Hippy wrote

Nothing like the raw, unmatched, chick-pulling power of an '89 Magna.
with factory mags no less.. go on, drool, I know y'all want to.. :

Ah! Now I get it

--
LotteBum

Theo Bekkers
July 1st 05, 02:59 AM
hippy wrote:

> Nothing like the raw, unmatched, chick-pulling power of an '89 Magna..
> with factory mags no less.. go on, drool, I know y'all want to.. :P

How does my 2003 Ford Courier rate then. It's the standard two door model
with optional air-con?

For enticing the little kiddies into your vehicle I find there no better
opportunity than a fire truck at a country 'show'.

Theo

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home