PDA

View Full Version : Campy clothing

ProfTournesol
June 30th 05, 12:18 PM
does anyone know who sells Campy clothing in Melbourne

--
ProfTournesol

Gumby
June 30th 05, 02:33 PM
ProfTournesol wrote:
> does anyone know who sells Campy clothing in Melbourne?

Anywhere in St Kilda?
Steven

SteveA
June 30th 05, 03:33 PM
ProfTournesol Wrote:
> does anyone know who sells Campy clothing in Melbourne?
Um, Terry Hammond in Port Melbourne allegedly-

http://www.thcycles.com.au/index.php?newsID=51

http://tinyurl.com/8gfc

Steve

--
SteveA

BruceA
July 1st 05, 06:38 AM
> does anyone know who sells Campy clothing in Melbourne?

Don't know about Melbourne but I think there is a place in Perth that sells
leather pants, leather vests, leather caps . . . . . . oh sorry you said
Campy . . . . with a "Y"
(just being silly)

BruceA

byron27
July 1st 05, 07:28 AM
BruceA Wrote:

> > does anyone know who sells Campy clothing in Melbourne
>
> Don't know about Melbourne but I think there is a place in Perth tha
> sell
> leather pants, leather vests, leather caps . . . . . . oh sorry yo
> sai
> Campy . . . . with a "Y
> (just being silly
>
> BruceA
yeah, its down the road from my place in Mt Lawley. Its got "Wester
Australian Leather Company" on the front glass but when i looked in th
door one Friday night it was really a very small club with lots of hair
men in leather and studs.

Yes, i do have a beard but that doesnt mean anything

--
byron2

6'5", curly hair, bit like krusty the clown i spose

till!
July 1st 05, 08:27 AM
byron27 Wrote:
> Yes, i do have a beard but that doesnt mean anything!
Perhaps you're trying to say the colours at "stripper's world", als
very close to you, suit your bike better

til

--
till!

byron27
July 1st 05, 08:49 AM
till! Wrote:
> Perhaps you're trying to say the colours at "stripper's world", als
> very close to you, suit your bike better
>
> till
Strippers world?

ive only been there once or twice (i swear) and they didnt hav
anything in carbon black and colnago pink. They did have a littl
orange number for the fixie though..

--
byron2

6'5", curly hair, bit like krusty the clown i spose

ProfTournesol
July 1st 05, 08:58 AM
BruceA Wrote:

> > does anyone know who sells Campy clothing in Melbourne?
>
> Don't know about Melbourne but I think there is a place in Perth tha
> sells
> leather pants, leather vests, leather caps . . . . . . oh sorry yo
> said
> Campy . . . . with a "Y"
> (just being silly)
>
> BruceA

plenty of those here, it's the Campy clothing that's scarce

--
ProfTournesol

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home