PDA

View Full Version : for Fans of The Gooch

SteveA
June 30th 05, 04:44 PM
a poster called 'goochprod' has just posted o

'_http://www.cyclingforums.com/showthread.php?t=22&goto=newpost_
(http://www.cyclingforums.com/showthread.php?t=22&goto=newpost
with the message

**************

Hello all

I am bob I produce a TV show called 'the gooch!' on C31 it is o
Tuesday nights and has been running for 6 weeks now. We are going t
take a break to plan for the next series in around 5 weeks time. I see
some of the comments about the show and will work on getting more loca
races on

Tell me where they are get in contact with us a
and we will come film you folks, intervie
and start to get come couch potatoes up off their behinds and away fro
their x-boxes or ps2's and onto bikes. We value any critisim of ou
show so we can improve it. We are building a web site where those wh
can not get C31 will be able to web cast sections from our site (tba)

Thanks for all the support and look forward to hearing from anyone
even if you would like us to film your favorite ride

Cheer

Bo

Big thanks to all that have contributed

*************************************

Steve

--
SteveA

GPLama
July 1st 05, 04:48 AM
"SteveA" wrote in message ...

> a poster called 'goochprod' has just posted on

For those who are unfortunate enough not to be in Melbourne... this should
give you an idea of what watching it is like...

http://img252.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thegwhoch2ck.jpg

cheers,
GPL
:more quality art work by the lama:

DaveB
July 1st 05, 05:07 AM
GPLama wrote:
> "SteveA" wrote in message ...
>
>>a poster called 'goochprod' has just posted on
>

> For those who are unfortunate enough not to be in Melbourne... this should
> give you an idea of what watching it is like...
>
> http://img252.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thegwhoch2ck.jpg
>

> cheers,
> GPL
> :more quality art work by the lama:

I hate living on a hill at the end of my commute, but it sure makes for
good TV reception. I get Ch31 and SBS as clear as any of the commercial
channels. Now if I could only work out how to tune the VCR for Ch31.

DaveB

Marx SS
July 1st 05, 05:19 AM
I suppose it’s all down to what type of areial/cable & position.
I know blokes with mega $$ widescreens running off ribbon.

Although I must admit it’s not the most polished or programmes, bu
it’s cool seeing blokes you know farting about on tele

--
Marx SS

cfsmtb
July 1st 05, 05:45 AM
GPLamaFor those who are unfortunate enough not to be in Melbourne... this should give you an idea of what watching it is like...

> http://img252.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thegwhoch2ck.jpg
> cheers,
> GPL
> :more quality art work by the lama:[/color]

Oooo, aren't we a smarty pants? The signals slightly improved via th
vcr. :o

They're putting a site together:
"New Page 7"
http://www.goochproductions.com.au

--
cfsmtb

DaveB
July 1st 05, 06:07 AM
cfsmtb wrote:
> GPLamaFor those who are unfortunate enough not to be in Melbourne... this should give you an idea of what watching it is like...
>

>>http://img252.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thegwhoch2ck.jpg
>>cheers,
>>GPL
>>:more quality art work by the lama:
>

> Oooo, aren't we a smarty pants? The signals slightly improved via the
> vcr. :o
>
> They're putting a site together:
> "New Page 7"
> http://www.goochproductions.com.au/
>
>[/color]

Got a bit of work to do on their web site, haven't they. Sort 'em out Dutch.

DaveB "plan then publish"

Bikesoiler
July 1st 05, 06:24 AM
cfsmtb Wrote:
> Oooo, aren't we a smarty pants? The signals slightly improved via th
> vcr. :o
>
> They're putting a site together:
> "New Page 7"
> http://www.goochproductions.com.au/

I like this page!

http://www.goochproductions.com.au/aboutus.ht

--
Bikesoiler

flyingdutch
July 1st 05, 07:18 AM
DaveB Wrote:

> Got a bit of work to do on their web site, haven't they. Sort 'em ou
> Dutch.
>
> DaveB "plan then publish"

not me, but Bob reckons its not far off. Im doing 'other things' fo
them TB

--
flyingdutch

Google