PDA

View Full Version : Absent Husband joins Balmoral CC!

Tamyka Bell
July 1st 05, 06:23 AM
Just so you all know, it is now July, and as per his promise, Abby must
sign up with Balmoral CC and get his CA licence, and he must race at
Murarrie tomorrow. I will be out of town, so I'm depending on the other
BrisVegans to keep him honest!

Tam

Absent Husband
July 1st 05, 06:41 AM
*sigh*

Even when you aren't there, you find ways to ensure I don't back away
from previous boastful promises!!

For those that will be there - I'll be cannon-fodder at the Murarrie
Crits tomorrow. And handing over $$$ to join up and be a *gee-whiz,
fair-dinkum* member...

Hope y'all have a good weekend of racing!!

Abby...

adam85
July 1st 05, 07:28 AM
Absent Husband Wrote:
> *sigh*
>
> Even when you aren't there, you find ways to ensure I don't back away
> from previous boastful promises!!
>
> For those that will be there - I'll be cannon-fodder at the Murarrie
> Crits tomorrow. And handing over $$$ to join up and be a *gee-whiz,
> fair-dinkum* member...
>
> Hope y'all have a good weekend of racing!!
>
> Abby...

Hey good luck Paul, grab that wheel and don't let go whatever you do
Cat3

--
adam85

flyingdutch
July 1st 05, 07:42 AM
Absent Husband Wrote:
> *sigh*
>
> Even when you aren't there, you find ways to ensure I don't back away
> from previous boastful promises!!
>
> For those that will be there - I'll be cannon-fodder at the Murarrie
> Crits tomorrow. And handing over $$$ to join up and be a *gee-whiz,
> fair-dinkum* member...
>
> Hope y'all have a good weekend of racing!!
>
> Abby...

repeat after me:

My priorities:
1 Dont crash
2 Dont get dropped
3 Finish

2 out of 3 should do you :D

suckwheel like 'the ghost of Hippy past

--
flyingdutch

Tamyka Bell
July 1st 05, 07:51 AM
flyingdutch wrote:

> Absent Husband Wrote:
> > *sigh*
> >
> > Even when you aren't there, you find ways to ensure I don't back away
> > from previous boastful promises!!
> >
> > For those that will be there - I'll be cannon-fodder at the Murarrie
> > Crits tomorrow. And handing over $$$ to join up and be a *gee-whiz,
> > fair-dinkum* member...
> >
> > Hope y'all have a good weekend of racing!!
> >
> > Abby...
>
> repeat after me:
>
> My priorities:
> 1 Dont crash
> 2 Dont get dropped
> 3 Finish
>
> 2 out of 3 should do you :D
>
> suckwheel like 'the ghost of Hippy past'
>
> --
> flyingdutch

Or just suck wheel like me, but try not follow my tactics in the last 3
laps...

hippy
July 2nd 05, 07:21 PM
Tamyka Bell Wrote:
> flyingdutch wrote:
> > suckwheel like 'the ghost of Hippy past'
>
> Or just suck wheel like me, but try not follow my tactics in the las
> 3
> laps...

Love it when you talk dirty..

Nice work on the win AH! (I refuse to call a grown man Abby! :P) an
next time, don't mention the number of people in the race!! ;)

hippy
- finally using FD's tent

--
hippy

flyingdutch
July 2nd 05, 09:47 PM
hippy Wrote:

> hippy
> - finally using FD's tent!

hopefully there's no tassie-devils throwin themselves at it :

--
flyingdutch

aeek
July 3rd 05, 04:12 AM
hippy Wrote:
> - finally using FD's tent!

Especially likely to fly in Holland? Not what I want in a tent. You'r
in Holland

--
aeek

hippy
July 3rd 05, 01:46 PM
aeek Wrote:
> Especially likely to fly in Holland? Not what I want in a tent. You'r
> in Holland?

I don't know what you mean.. but yes, I am in Haarlem, near Amsterdam.

hipp

--
hippy

Tamyka Bell
July 5th 05, 02:49 AM
hippy wrote:

<snip>
> hippy
> - finally using FD's tent!

I am so proud of you, hippy!

Carl Brewer
July 5th 05, 03:12 AM
On Sun, 3 Jul 2005 04:21:42 +1000, hippy
> wrote:

>- finally using FD's tent!

How's the Uberlight sleeping mat?

hippy
July 5th 05, 12:00 PM
Carl Brewer Wrote:
> On Sun, 3 Jul 2005 04:21:42 +1000, hippy
> > wrote:
> >- finally using FD's tent!
> How's the Uberlight sleeping mat?[/color]

It's all rocking! The only problem is, once setup, it's so hard to mak
myself take it down :) I don't know about all this TdF shamozzle bu
I'll probably stay one more night in Haarlem and then pack up and tr
and see some of Le Tour. Fingers crossed. Otherwise, at least I get t
find out how Euro trains work and see some more French countryside.
:)

hipp

--
hippy

aeek
July 5th 05, 02:00 PM
hippy Wrote:
> It's all rocking! The only problem is, once setup, it's so hard to mak
> myself take it down :) I don't know about all this TdF shamozzle bu
> I'll probably stay one more night in Haarlem and then pack up and tr
> and see some of Le Tour. Fingers crossed. Otherwise, at least I get t
> find out how Euro trains work and see some more French countryside.
> :)
>
> hippy

this thread ending up being all about Hippy must mean that
Hippy is someone's absent husband - who's

--
aeek

LotteBum
July 6th 05, 03:14 AM
Aeek wrote

>this thread ending up being all about Hippy must mean tha
>Hippy is someone's absent husband - who's

*Gently humming 'Here Comes the Bride'
*vomit

Lott

--
LotteBum

Absent Husband
July 6th 05, 04:28 AM
Hey yeah, this thread was about me... ME!!! Its ALL ABOUT ME!!!!!!

Absent Husband
(who IS a husband, but ISN"T absent...)

Tamyka Bell
July 6th 05, 04:36 AM
Absent Husband wrote:

> Hey yeah, this thread was about me... ME!!! Its ALL ABOUT ME!!!!!!
>
> Absent Husband
> (who IS a husband, but ISN"T absent...)

So what's with the misleading nicks anyway.

Tam
(who IS a Tam)

aeek
July 6th 05, 05:49 AM
Absent Husband Wrote:

> Absent Husband
> (who IS a husband, but ISN"T absent...)

so you need to ride more

--
aeek

Absent Husband
July 6th 05, 06:38 AM
Well *deep breath*

Was away at Uni of Southern Qld (based in Toowoomba for southerners)
doing some research for a week or two.

Set up email account to save phone call $$$ with my wife while I was
there.

First semi-witty email alias I could think of was - Absent Husband.
Because I was a long way away. That's as complicated as that gets.....
:rollseyes:

Not sure who Abby is though...??

Absent Husband

TimC
July 8th 05, 02:05 AM
On 2005-07-06, Tamyka Bell (aka Bruce)
> Absent Husband wrote:
>>
>> Hey yeah, this thread was about me... ME!!! Its ALL ABOUT ME!!!!!!
>>
>> Absent Husband
>> (who IS a husband, but ISN"T absent...)
>
> So what's with the misleading nicks anyway.

I was wondering about misleading knicks there for a moment. Made of
lace and glad-wrap?

--
TimC
[The problem was of transporting a bed]... across several suburbs and

Tamyka Bell
July 8th 05, 02:27 AM
TimC wrote:

> On 2005-07-06, Tamyka Bell (aka Bruce)
> > Absent Husband wrote:
> >>
> >> Hey yeah, this thread was about me... ME!!! Its ALL ABOUT ME!!!!!!
> >>
> >> Absent Husband
> >> (who IS a husband, but ISN"T absent...)
> >
> > So what's with the misleading nicks anyway.
>
> I was wondering about misleading knicks there for a moment. Made of
> lace and glad-wrap?

Carl?

Tam

Google