PDA

View Full Version : Can someone please answer my Alp De Huez Question

Gino
July 1st 05, 06:46 AM
Its the only question that has no reply.
This is Aus Cycling ??
You are all mostly cyclist's so why no answer to such a simple question ??

Thanks again

Bruce Dickson
July 1st 05, 06:54 AM
Gino wrote:
> Its the only question that has no reply.
> This is Aus Cycling ??
> You are all mostly cyclist's so why no answer to such a simple question ??
>
> Thanks again

Hi Gino

Have a look at
http://www.cyclingnews.com/tour.php?id=road/2005/tour05/stages for this
years route. It doesn't look like Alp De Huez is there.

Bruce.

Tamyka Bell
July 1st 05, 06:58 AM
Bruce Dickson wrote:

> Gino wrote:
> > Its the only question that has no reply.
> > This is Aus Cycling ??
> > You are all mostly cyclist's so why no answer to such a simple question ??
> >
> > Thanks again
>
> Hi Gino
>
> Have a look at
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/tour.php?id=road/2005/tour05/stages for this
> years route. It doesn't look like Alp De Huez is there.
>
> Bruce.

Well Bruce, you just spoiled my fun, I was going to tell Gino that we
only talk sh!t, not cycling.

Tam ;P

GPLama
July 1st 05, 06:59 AM
"Gino" wrote in message ...
> Its the only question that has no reply.
> This is Aus Cycling ??
> You are all mostly cyclist's so why no answer to such a simple question ??

Do you have newsgroup A.D.D? :)

cheers,
GPL

Bruce Dickson
July 1st 05, 07:02 AM
Tamyka Bell wrote:

> Well Bruce, you just spoiled my fun, I was going to tell Gino that we
> only talk sh!t, not cycling.
>
> Tam ;P

Oh yeah, sorry! So Gino tell us about your other hobbies. What's your
favourite drink?

Bruce.

A moose once bit my sister.

PiledHigher
July 1st 05, 07:15 AM
Gino Wrote:
> Its the only question that has no reply.
> This is Aus Cycling ??
> You are all mostly cyclist's so why no answer to such a simple questio
> ??
>
> Thanks again

I think it was because it was an answer that the Interweb could ver
easily answer without a human's intervention.

Did you not look at any of the 10 or so websites noted in the Tour d
France resources pages to see if you could find out.

Newsgroups aren't a personal question answering service*

*- Note will answer individual questions with a well thoughtou
answer**
**- $1000 answering and handling charge will appl

--
PiledHigher

adam85
July 1st 05, 07:26 AM
Gino Wrote:
> Its the only question that has no reply.
> This is Aus Cycling ??
> You are all mostly cyclist's so why no answer to such a simple questio
> ??
>
> Thanks again

I nearly answered but I guessed you would have seen all the other link
and checked out www.cyclingnews.com and besides I was busy planning m
fantasy tour team....

Alternatively I'd suggest http://www.just****inggoogleit.com

--
adam85

flyingdutch
July 1st 05, 07:39 AM
Gino Wrote:
> Its the only question that has no reply.
> This is Aus Cycling ??
> You are all mostly cyclist's so why no answer to such a simple questio
> ??
>
> Thanks again

seeingas i cant see a question.... no!

(and the answer to your queston is funnily enuff, 'no' too :D

--
flyingdutch

PiledHigher
July 1st 05, 07:47 AM
flyingdutch Wrote:
> seeingas i cant see a question.... no!
>
> (and the answer to your queston is funnily enuff, 'no' too :D)

Is Alpe De Huez in the dandenongs?

I thought you might undercut me on the price for question answerin
F'who said the dutch were cheap'Dutch

--
PiledHigher

Tamyka Bell
July 1st 05, 07:50 AM
adam85 wrote:

> Gino Wrote:
> > Its the only question that has no reply.
> > This is Aus Cycling ??
> > You are all mostly cyclist's so why no answer to such a simple question
> > ??
> >
> > Thanks again
>
> I nearly answered but I guessed you would have seen all the other links
> and checked out www.cyclingnews.com and besides I was busy planning my
> fantasy tour team....
>
> Alternatively I'd suggest http://www.just****inggoogleit.com/
>
> --
> adam85

You could at least tinyurl that url!

I just got my mate's fantasy tour team list, looks pretty sexy.

Gumby
July 1st 05, 07:57 AM

> You could at least tinyurl that url!

http://evilurl.com/stab****erSLASH

mind you moose bites can be pretti nasti

Marx SS
July 1st 05, 07:58 AM
I didn't think Alp De Huez was riding the Tour this year.

I want to know who will be the first viewer on this borad to pike ou
of the live coverages first.............

--
Marx SS

Hitchy
July 1st 05, 08:51 AM
Marx SS Wrote:
> I didn't think Alp De Huez was riding the Tour this year.
>

> I want to know who will be the first viewer on this borad to pike ou
> of the live coverages first..............

....he got rubbed out for an EPO violation...naturally he reckons he'
not guilty & is awaiting the result of the 'B' sample. :D

Hitch

--
Hitchy

ritcho
July 1st 05, 12:11 PM
Hitchy Wrote:
> ....he got rubbed out for an EPO violation...naturally he reckons he'
> not guilty & is awaiting the result of the 'B' sample. :D
>
> Hitchy

Alp de Huez was not rubbed out for EPO, he was transferred to
"continental" team that wasn't selected for TdF. These allegations ar
totally unfounded as the suitcase belonged to a digruntled forme
physio.

This pro-tour is unbelievably unfair.

Ritc

--
ritcho

TimC
July 8th 05, 07:58 AM
On 2005-07-01, Gumby (aka Bruce)

>> You could at least tinyurl that url!
>
> http://evilurl.com/stab****erSLASH

How does it come up with those abbreviations? That's brilliant!

-- Ti "stab ****er slash" mC

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home