PDA

View Full Version : Anyone from perth want something from probikekit?

till!
July 2nd 05, 09:32 AM
Hiyas

probikekit.com are having a 10% off weekend, and if you would like t
hop in on my order from me an email; tillguard at yahoo dot com

From there Ill send you my personal email

til

--
till!

SteveA
July 3rd 05, 03:42 PM
till! Wrote:
> Hiyas
>
> probikekit.com are having a 10% off weekend, and if you would like t
> hop in on my order from me an email; tillguard at yahoo dot com
>
> From there Ill send you my personal email
>
> till

Not this time, but thanks for the offer. But I am looking for a sourc
for a T Mobile team helmet for a German mate of mine in Perth. An
ideas

Steve

--
SteveA

byron27
July 4th 05, 03:08 AM
SteveA Wrote:
> Not this time, but thanks for the offer. But I am looking for a sourc
> for a T Mobile team helmet for a German mate of mine in Perth. An
> ideas
>
> SteveA
doh!, missed out

T-Mobile helmets WERE available at Parkers last year and one of m
mates got one. Whether they still have them is another matter

--
byron2

6'5", curly hair, bit like krusty the clown i spose

SteveA
July 4th 05, 02:09 PM
byron27 Wrote:
> doh!, missed out
>
> T-Mobile helmets WERE available at Parkers last year and one of m
> mates got one. Whether they still have them is another matter.

Bugger. I don't recall seeing any when I was in there a few weeks ago
but then I wasn't looking for one then

Steve

--
SteveA