PDA

View Full Version : URL to Time importer Australia?

Claes
July 4th 05, 03:16 AM
Hi, I have some probs with my time pedals, and wanna give the importer
shout to what to do about it, but can not find the url in google even.
have seen it in ads, but can not remember it. Can anyone enlighten me

--
Claes

Retrograded
July 4th 05, 06:23 AM
"Claes" > wrote in message

> Hi, I have some probs with my time pedals, and wanna give the importer a
> shout to what to do about it, but can not find the url in google even. I
> have seen it in ads, but can not remember it. Can anyone enlighten me?
>

> --
> Claes

http://www.velovita.com.au/

Claes
July 4th 05, 06:51 AM
Retrograded Wrote:
> "Claes" > wrote in message
> >
> > Hi, I have some probs with my time pedals, and wanna give th
> importer a
> > shout to what to do about it, but can not find the url in googl
> even. I
> > have seen it in ads, but can not remember it. Can anyone enlighte
> me?
> >

> > --
> > Claes
> >

> http://www.velovita.com.au/
Awesome, thanx

--
Claes

Retrograded
July 4th 05, 07:29 AM
"Claes" > wrote in message

> Retrograded Wrote:
>> "Claes" > wrote in message
>> >
>> > Hi, I have some probs with my time pedals, and wanna give the
>> importer a
>> > shout to what to do about it, but can not find the url in google
>> even. I
>> > have seen it in ads, but can not remember it. Can anyone enlighten
>> me?
>> >

>> > --
>> > Claes
>> >

>> http://www.velovita.com.au/