PDA

View Full Version : Phil Wood hones in on his target demographic

Jay Woo
October 3rd 05, 11:22 PM
http://static.flickr.com/25/48939862_b8792acb70.jpg?v=0

GPLama
October 3rd 05, 11:43 PM
"Jay Woo" wrote in message ...

> http://static.flickr.com/25/48939862_b8792acb70.jpg?v=0

Photographer: "you in the middle, just grab the post.. like you do in the
movies we've all seen you in..."

I like it..

cheers,
GPL

October 4th 05, 12:47 AM
Jay Woo wrote:
> http://static.flickr.com/25/48939862_b8792acb70.jpg?v=0

cops said *67 is not going help Marty Wallace who is a who is a
Janitor at Griffin Coal Mining is leaving sex sounds

cops said *67 is not going help Marty Wallace who
is a who is a Janitor at the Muja Power Station is leaving cow,
sex sounds and words like ****,dick,suck,pussy,your dickhead,****,
gay,ass,**** you,now,ANIMAL,SEX,balls,hair and alot of other words
i don't want to post BECAUSE I AM A CHRISTIAN. on my cell voice mail &
ans. machine same thing and sometimes he just calls and lets the phone
ring 2 times and hangs up from this # 61897342316 and from this #
616045507000 Collie River Valley Marathon Relay,C/o Healthy Body
Care,26 B Steere St, Collie, 6225. & Muja Power Station. and posting
from both places. Griffin Coal Mining
http://www.totalbike.com/groups/read.php?f=8&i=99364&t=99364

October 4th 05, 12:47 AM

Jay Woo wrote:
> http://static.flickr.com/25/48939862_b8792acb70.jpg?v=0

cops said *67 is not going help Marty Wallace who is a who is a
Janitor at Griffin Coal Mining is leaving sex sounds

cops said *67 is not going help Marty Wallace who
is a who is a Janitor at the Muja Power Station is leaving cow,
sex sounds and words like ****,dick,suck,pussy,your dickhead,****,
gay,ass,**** you,now,ANIMAL,SEX,balls,hair and alot of other words
i don't want to post BECAUSE I AM A CHRISTIAN. on my cell voice mail &
ans. machine same thing and sometimes he just calls and lets the phone
ring 2 times and hangs up from this # 61897342316 and from this #
616045507000 Collie River Valley Marathon Relay,C/o Healthy Body
Care,26 B Steere St, Collie, 6225. & Muja Power Station. and posting
from both places. Griffin Coal Mining
http://www.totalbike.com/groups/read.php?f=8&i=99364&t=99364

flyingdutch
October 4th 05, 01:11 AM
Jay Woo Wrote:
> http://static.flickr.com/25/48939862_b8792acb70.jpg?v=0

good thing they aint runnin for BV :rolleyes: ...

--
flyingdutch

cfsmtb
October 4th 05, 04:21 AM
Jay Woo Wrote:
> http://static.flickr.com/25/48939862_b8792acb70.jpg?v=0

Noice mungo bars.

--
cfsmtb

flyingdutch
October 4th 05, 04:33 AM
cfsmtb Wrote:
> Noice mungo bars.

apparently there's a bike hidden in the shot :rolleyes:

--
flyingdutch

sinus
October 4th 05, 04:45 AM
Jay Woo Wrote:
> http://static.flickr.com/25/48939862_b8792acb70.jpg?v=0
a duality of weight loss obsessives - models and their bodies, riders
and their bikes.

Haven't I seen that one on the left....

--
sinus