cfsmtb

Stuart Lamble
October 4th 05, 05:14 AM
On 2005-10-04, cfsmtb > wrote:
> So it's -*different*- when the Hun organises a run thru the tunnel &
> over the Ryan? Lets pray for the runners benefit, Transurban pumps more
> oxygen into the Domain Tunnel. From memory, it stinks down there (if
> riding through on a bike).

Or if driving through with the window down, or the air system on
"fresh". (I usually avoid that tollway on general principle; I think
I've ranted here before about my time on the project.)

> Our brand new run with a view
> http://tinyurl.com/cs2x4

I could be tempted to sign up for the opportunity to take some scenic
pictures from the top of the Bolte. Where did I put that SLR ...

TimC
October 4th 05, 05:43 AM
On 2005-10-04, cfsmtb (aka Bruce)
> I suppose from another perspective, when the energy crisis whatever
> kicks in, City Link tunnels could be utilised for mushroom farms, wine
> storage, Goth nightclubs or taking the horses out for adjistment on the
> 'G and Goschs Paddock.

Been to the bar(s) in the city, near Flinder's, that are made from old
tunnels or sewer systems or the like?

That be quite a big bar, one of those ugly road tunnels!

--
TimC
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice.

PiledHigher
October 4th 05, 06:05 AM
TimC Wrote:
> On 2005-10-04, cfsmtb (aka Bruce)
> > I suppose from another perspective, when the energy crisis whatever
> > kicks in, City Link tunnels could be utilised for mushroom farms,
> wine
> > storage, Goth nightclubs or taking the horses out for adjistment on
> the
> > 'G and Goschs Paddock.
>
> Been to the bar(s) in the city, near Flinder's, that are made from old
> tunnels or sewer systems or the like?
>
> That be quite a big bar, one of those ugly road tunnels!
>
> --
> TimC
> Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice.
> -- Hamilcar Barca in comp.os.linux.advocacy

What, banana alley maybe? for storing bananas perchance?

--
PiledHigher

Fraser Johnston
October 4th 05, 07:54 AM
"TimC" > wrote in message
> On 2005-10-04, cfsmtb (aka Bruce)
>> I suppose from another perspective, when the energy crisis whatever
>> kicks in, City Link tunnels could be utilised for mushroom farms, wine
>> storage, Goth nightclubs or taking the horses out for adjistment on the
>> 'G and Goschs Paddock.
>
> Been to the bar(s) in the city, near Flinder's, that are made from old
> tunnels or sewer systems or the like?
>
> That be quite a big bar, one of those ugly road tunnels!

I remember when that was the Sugar Shack. Spent many a night ****ed there.

Fraser

Marx SS
October 4th 05, 08:14 AM
I can't see the Domain tunel getting closed off, so it'll be a reduced
to 'one lane' set up, so motorists can drive by & wave to the
enthusiastic runners[cough].

--
Marx SS

cfsmtb
October 4th 05, 09:57 AM
Marx SS Wrote:
> I can't see the Domain tunel getting closed off, so it'll be a reduced
> to 'one lane' set up, so motorists can drive by & wave to the
> enthusiastic runners.

[begin coughing]
Oooo, that is good.... :D

--