PDA

View Full Version : Ordering fixie parts from the US again, any takers?

Andrew Blake
October 5th 05, 07:30 AM
I'm building another pair of wheels (with these cheap tubular rims:
http://www.phantomcycles.com.au/product.php?productid=912 ), so I need some
more hubs from the US. I'm buying from www.benscycle.com who also sell gear
on ebay under "bensbike" (http://stores.ebay.com/Bens-Cycles) and have a lot
of track stuff amongst other things. They can get stuff from the QBP
catalogue, which covers practically everything.

If anyone wants some gear and would like to split shipping, drop me a line
on ahblakeATgmailDOTcom.

For the other fixie riders out there, I'm buying Formula hubs (same as IRO,
fix/free, high flange, 28/32/36 hole, cartridge bearings, track nuts,
black), Dura-Ace cogs/lockring and tektro crosstop brake levers (interrupts
cable from drop lever).

Andrew.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home