October 8th 05, 08:06 AM
"Mark" > wrote in message
> test

did it work?

flyingdutch
October 8th 05, 09:26 AM
Bob Wrote:

> did it work?

No. A focus group is being assembled and fed 'dorothy-dixer'
questionaires as we type to resolve the issue and in due course Mark
will be amongst us :D

--
flyingdutch

aeek
October 8th 05, 10:20 AM
flyingdutch Wrote:
> No. A focus group is being assembled and fed 'dorothy-dixer'
> questionaires as we type to resolve the issue and in due course Mark
> will be amongst us :D

you're missing the point. How did it ride? Did it descend well, handle
potholes, how did it climb?

--
aeek

cfsmtb
October 8th 05, 10:45 AM
flyingdutch Wrote:
> No. A focus group is being assembled and fed 'dorothy-dixer'
> questionaires as we type to resolve the issue and in due course Mark
> will be amongst us :D

Ah-ha, so Mark has already all the probable answers to our questions.
In advance of course. :o

--
cfsmtb

Resound
October 8th 05, 10:48 AM
"aeek" > wrote in message

> flyingdutch Wrote:
>> No. A focus group is being assembled and fed 'dorothy-dixer'
>> questionaires as we type to resolve the issue and in due course Mark
>> will be amongst us :D
>
> you're missing the point. How did it ride? Did it descend well, handle
> potholes, how did it climb?
>

> --
> aeek

And how much do you pay for a marmoset these days anyway?

flyingdutch
October 9th 05, 02:51 AM
Resound Wrote:

> And how much do you pay for a marmoset these days anyway?

I'm a kippers man, meself

--
flyingdutch

aeek
October 9th 05, 10:49 AM
flyingdutch Wrote:
> I'm a kippers man, meself

leaving for the early morning bunch ride:

"I'll be back for breakfast"

--
aeek

Google