PDA

View Full Version : Re: On This Day....

flyingdutch
October 10th 05, 12:34 PM
cfsmtb Wrote:
> Hightale & Surefoot are noice too. BTW, where were you Friday? Had
> roughly a bakers dozen rock up at Goat.

knackered! After a week of chalking, flyering, and working 12+hour days
i wa s shot...

--
flyingdutch

Euan
October 11th 05, 09:50 AM

flyingdutch> cfsmtb Wrote:
>> Hightale & Surefoot are noice too. BTW, where were you Friday?
>> Had roughly a bakers dozen rock up at Goat.

flyingdutch> knackered! After a week of chalking, flyering, and
flyingdutch> working 12+hour days i wa s shot...

I was certainly shot after Goatage. Vague memories of the special train
for the cricket and hazy memories of a wet and sodden Westall Road
Extension.

Bad Euan, naughty. But I got home in one piece :-)
--
Cheers | ~~ __@

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home