PDA

View Full Version : The Rage: 10,000 cyclists celebrate beating the bay

cfsmtb
October 17th 05, 02:13 AM
Not-too-shabby account of yesterday's ATB
http://tinyurl.com/89bld

BTW - what do folks think of the ATB Liftout thingie in the Sunday Age?
Did you notice it? Have you fluoro-texta'd your teams name & pinned it
up in the tea room? Our fave was "They Might Ride Giants". Well it made
me laff. :o

--
cfsmtb

EuanB
October 17th 05, 06:23 AM
cfsmtb Wrote:
> Not-too-shabby account of yesterday's ATB
> http://tinyurl.com/89bld
>
> BTW - what do folks think of the ATB Liftout thingie in the Sunday
> Age? Did you notice it? Have you fluoro-texta'd your teams name &
> pinned it up in the tea room? Our fave was "They Might Ride Giants".
> Well it made me laff. :o
We bought three copies today, I mean who's got time to read the paper
on ATB day :-p

I liked it, it's a bit of memrobillia and I'm sure Suzie will find
somewhere appropriate for it.

--
EuanB

Parbs
October 17th 05, 10:18 AM
"cfsmtb" wrote in message...

> Our fave was "They Might Ride Giants". Well it made me laff. :o

They might be Dr Spock's backup band.

I wish I'd thought of that, might save it for future use.

Parbs - who will have to have Flood in the mp3 player for tomorrows commute

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home