PDA

View Full Version : A nice day to be out riding

kevin
October 17th 05, 03:35 PM
A nice day to be out riding a bike. Hope the
boss doesn't mind my being late ... had to keep riding a bit

little boy marty wallace boss dose not mind if he is late
because he got fired for doing this

cops said *67 is not going help Marty Wallace who is a who is a
Janitor at Griffin Coal Mining is leaving sex sounds
cops said *67 is not going help Marty Wallace who
is a who is a Janitor at the Muja Power Station is leaving cow,
sex sounds and words like ****,dick,suck,pussy,your dickhead,****,
gay,ass,**** you,now,ANIMAL,SEX,balls,hair and alot of other words
i don't want to post BECAUSE I AM A CHRISTIAN. on my cell voice mail &
ans. machine same thing and sometimes he just calls and lets the phone
ring 2 times and hangs up from this # 61897342316 and from this #
616045507000 Collie River Valley Marathon Relay,C/o Healthy Body
Care,26 B Steere St, Collie, 6225. & Muja Power Station. and posting
from both places. Griffin Coal Mining
http://www.totalbike.com/groups/read.php?f=8&i=99364&t=99364

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home