cfsmtb

TimC
October 24th 05, 03:13 PM
On 2005-10-24, cfsmtb (aka Bruce)

> Saw this downstairs on cyclingforums:
> http://www.swissrocketman.com/films/VeloDonald.wmv
>
> Reckon he should go fixed for the ultimate frog-in-a-blender
> experience. :rolleyes:

Hmmm, something happened in the last 100msec with the rocket (you see
an enormous plume out the back just as it cuts out), and we don't get
to see the results. Waaah!

--
TimC
Our goverment "invests" in roads, but "subsidises" public transport.

Resound
October 25th 05, 04:32 AM
"cfsmtb" > wrote in message

> Saw this downstairs on cyclingforums:
> http://www.swissrocketman.com/films/VeloDonald.wmv
>
> Reckon he should go fixed for the ultimate frog-in-a-blender
> experience. :rolleyes:
>

> --
> cfsmtb

*giggles*

What gear though? 250kph could make for an interesting spray of bits on 75"

geoffs
October 25th 05, 06:30 AM
cfsmtb Wrote:
> Saw this downstairs on cyclingforums:
> http://www.swissrocketman.com/films/VeloDonald.wmv
>
> Reckon he should go fixed for the ultimate frog-in-a-blender
> experience. :rolleyes:

Where can I get one :o) looks like a heap of fun !!
just got to remember not to use the fixie....................

Geoff

--
geoffs

vaudegiant
October 26th 05, 03:12 AM
cfsmtb Wrote:
> Saw this downstairs on cyclingforums:
> http://www.swissrocketman.com/films/VeloDonald.wmv
>
> Reckon he should go fixed for the ultimate frog-in-a-blender
> experience. :rolleyes:

Last week I was cycling down Beach Rd when two guys pulled alongside on
their white Holden Commodore and threw their beer out the window at me..
When I caught up with them at the lights it was two guys with not a
front tooth between them and bogan beards .. I thought better than to
do anything when I noticed that evolution hadn't caught up with these
guys yet.

just the answer for these types....catch them at the lights...let them
know what you think (or advise them on how to think)...and then light
the rocket...

Pat

--
vaudegiant