PDA

View Full Version : Guess wot!!!!

cfsmtb
October 26th 05, 12:35 PM
oh, you'll find out soon enough.... :D :D :D :D

--
cfsmtb

Parbs
October 26th 05, 12:42 PM
"cfsmtb" wrote ...

> oh, you'll find out soon enough.... :D :D :D :D

New bike?

GPLama
October 26th 05, 01:04 PM
your third new thread today? :)

cheers,
GPL

cfsmtb
October 26th 05, 01:07 PM
Parbs Wrote:
> "cfsmtb" wrote ...
> >
> > oh, you'll find out soon enough.... :D :D :D :D
> >

> New bike?

Nut, try again.... :D :D :D :D

--
cfsmtb

DaveB
October 26th 05, 01:33 PM
cfsmtb wrote:
> oh, you'll find out soon enough.... :D :D :D :D

FD won?

DaveB

cfsmtb
October 26th 05, 02:13 PM
GPLama Wrote:
> your third new thread today? :)
> cheers,
> GPL

Smartie pants! Nah, lets keep all you in suspenders.. :o

--
cfsmtb

aeek
October 26th 05, 02:34 PM
cfsmtb Wrote:
> Smartie pants! Nah, lets keep all you in suspenders.. :o

Rocky Horror Show? Hmm, new Yarra MTB trail?

--
aeek

Donga
October 26th 05, 10:31 PM
McGee charged with manslaughter?

LotteBum
October 26th 05, 10:59 PM
You're pregnant?

--
LotteBum

monsterman
October 26th 05, 11:07 PM
cfsmtb Wrote:
> oh, you'll find out soon enough.... :D :D :D :D
You went for a ride and every motorist respected your safety & road
space, nodded waved and smiled graciously towards you (you know, that
special sort of smile intended to convey respect, but which
unintentionally conveys the real feelings of the smiler - a deep &
perhaps lustful longing), drivers of ordinary cars were running 4WD's
off the road and setting fire to them, and then you got home, switched
on the tellie and saw that Spoon (or tool or forkwit or whatever his
name is) was fatally injured in an auto accident - apparently he took
his eyes off the road while trying to write down what he thought was a
cyclist's registation number on the back of specially made atomically
incandescant cycling vest. And no punctures.

--
monsterman

flyingdutch
October 26th 05, 11:44 PM
monsterman Wrote:
> You went for a ride and every motorist respected your safety & road
> space, nodded waved and smiled graciously towards you (you know, that
> special sort of smile intended to convey respect, but which
> unintentionally conveys the real feelings of the smiler - a deep &
> perhaps lustful longing), drivers of ordinary cars were running 4WD's
> off the road and setting fire to them, and then you got home, switched
> on the tellie and saw that Spoon (or tool or forkwit or whatever his
> name is) was fatally injured in an auto accident - apparently he took
> his eyes off the road while trying to write down what he thought was a
> cyclist's registation number on the back of specially made atomically
> incandescant cycling vest. And no punctures.

you forgot the insatallation of new coffee barrista pods along all the
bikepaths/lanes :D:D:D

F"still buzzin"Dutch

--
flyingdutch

Tamyka Bell
October 27th 05, 12:54 AM
cfsmtb wrote:

> oh, you'll find out soon enough.... :D :D :D :D
>
> --
> cfsmtb

Getting married?

Having babies?

Found a really good recipe for pavlova?

OMG THAT LUNA I WAS IN LOVE WITH IS ON SALE DOWN IN MELBOURNE......
EEEEK!

Tam

Tamyka Bell
October 27th 05, 01:00 AM
monsterman wrote:

> cfsmtb Wrote:
> > oh, you'll find out soon enough.... :D :D :D :D
> You went for a ride and every motorist respected your safety & road
> space, nodded waved and smiled graciously towards you (you know, that
> special sort of smile intended to convey respect, but which
> unintentionally conveys the real feelings of the smiler - a deep &
> perhaps lustful longing), drivers of ordinary cars were running 4WD's
> off the road and setting fire to them, and then you got home, switched
> on the tellie and saw that Spoon (or tool or forkwit or whatever his
> name is) was fatally injured in an auto accident - apparently he took
> his eyes off the road while trying to write down what he thought was a
> cyclist's registation number on the back of specially made atomically
> incandescant cycling vest. And no punctures.
>
> --
> monsterman

Monsterman, you will do very well in here.

Tam

cfsmtb
October 27th 05, 01:01 AM
monsterman Wrote:
> You went for a ride and every motorist respected your safety & road
> space, nodded waved and smiled graciously towards you (you know, that
> special sort of smile intended to convey respect, but which
> unintentionally conveys the real feelings of the smiler - a deep &
> perhaps lustful longing), drivers of ordinary cars were running 4WD's
> off the road and setting fire to them, and then you got home, switched
> on the tellie and saw that Spoon (or tool or forkwit or whatever his
> name is) was fatally injured in an auto accident - apparently he took
> his eyes off the road while trying to write down what he thought was a
> cyclist's registation number on the back of specially made atomically
> incandescant cycling vest. And no punctures.

Ooooo, that was good. And one day, it shall indeed all happen on just
one day. Feel like quoting some Little Heroes lyrics. But *ahem* no,
the above wasn't it.

--
cfsmtb

cfsmtb
October 27th 05, 01:03 AM
LotteBum Wrote:
> You're pregnant?

Yes, I'm expecting a litter.

-leaves several blank lines for effect -

Er, no again, but it may have somefink to do with this:
http://www.cyclingforums.com/t294932-a-new-ride--.html

tootle-pips :D

--
cfsmtb

warrwych
October 27th 05, 01:05 AM
Tamyka Bell Wrote:

> OMG THAT LUNA I WAS IN LOVE WITH IS ON SALE DOWN IN MELBOURNE......
> EEEEK!
>
> Tam

it's actually on sale in Warragul (Gippsland), if you're interested
Tam.. I have been admiring it and waiting for my tax return!
:D

--
warrwych

Bleve
October 27th 05, 01:42 AM
warrwych wrote:
> Tamyka Bell Wrote:
> >

> > OMG THAT LUNA I WAS IN LOVE WITH IS ON SALE DOWN IN MELBOURNE......
> > EEEEK!
> >
> > Tam
>
> it's actually on sale in Warragul (Gippsland), if you're interested
> Tam.. I have been admiring it and waiting for my tax return!

I heard a rumour that the Warragul bike shop (big phil?) has sold out
to bicycle stuporstore?

DaveB
October 27th 05, 02:05 AM
cfsmtb wrote:

> Er, no again, but it may have somefink to do with this:
> http://www.cyclingforums.com/t294932-a-new-ride--.html

yayyy I win the competition, what's my prize?

DaveB

warrwych
October 27th 05, 02:11 AM
Bleve Wrote:
> warrwych wrote:
> > Tamyka Bell Wrote:
> > >

> > > OMG THAT LUNA I WAS IN LOVE WITH IS ON SALE DOWN IN
> MELBOURNE......
> > > EEEEK!
> > >
> > > Tam
> >
> > it's actually on sale in Warragul (Gippsland), if you're interested
> > Tam.. I have been admiring it and waiting for my tax return!
>
> I heard a rumour that the Warragul bike shop (big phil?) has sold out
> to bicycle stuporstore?

It's no rumour - grand opening was on Saturday. Same with the Traralgon
shop. Although, "selling out" is not quite right. I understand it's a
franchise arrangement.

--
warrwych

Stuart Lamble
October 27th 05, 02:16 AM
On 2005-10-27, DaveB > wrote:
> cfsmtb wrote:
>>
>> Er, no again, but it may have somefink to do with this:
>> http://www.cyclingforums.com/t294932-a-new-ride--.html
>>

> yayyy I win the competition, what's my prize?

A great deal of applause and kudos from the members of aus.bicycle?

*crickets chirp*

Guess not then. :D

Tamyka Bell
October 27th 05, 02:29 AM
warrwych wrote:

> Tamyka Bell Wrote:
> >

> > OMG THAT LUNA I WAS IN LOVE WITH IS ON SALE DOWN IN MELBOURNE......
> > EEEEK!
> >
> > Tam
>
> it's actually on sale in Warragul (Gippsland), if you're interested
> Tam.. I have been admiring it and waiting for my tax return!
> :D
>
> --
> warrwych

I've been talking to my local to see if they'll go better ;) She's a
very sexy girl that L'una.

Tam

Bleve
October 27th 05, 02:45 AM
cfsmtb wrote:
> oh, you'll find out soon enough.... :D :D :D :D

I for one, am still waiting :)

warrwych
October 27th 05, 03:17 AM
Tamyka Bell Wrote:

> I've been talking to my local to see if they'll go better ;) She's a
> very sexy girl that L'una.
>
> Tam

She is indeedy. Unfortunately I am allergic to white and am very adept
at getting white brown, black, green, and grey very quickly! And I
owned a white show horse!!!

--
warrwych

cfsmtb
October 27th 05, 03:25 AM
Bleve Wrote:
> I for one, am still waiting :)

Oh fcuksticks, do pay please attention. I mentioned it further up the
thread. See below. :D

--
cfsmtb

Bleve
October 27th 05, 05:48 AM
cfsmtb wrote:
> Bleve Wrote:
> > I for one, am still waiting :)
>
> Oh fcuksticks, do pay please attention. I mentioned it further up the
> thread. See below. :D

The joys of threads, and a Bex and a good lie down :)

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home