PDA

View Full Version : This is so true!

PiledHigher
October 27th 05, 06:37 AM
http://www.cyclingnews.com/features/?id=2005/nelson_bike_snob

the bike snob needs to work in intangibles: "I find Shimano componentry
lacks the flair of Campagnolo." Or, "Campagnolo just doesn't feel as
precise as Shimano." The great thing about these statements is that
they indicate that your biking sense is so refined that you notice
subtleties that aren't even there. Even more importantly, they can't be
quantified, so they can't be disproved.

--
PiledHigher

flyingdutch
October 27th 05, 08:18 AM
oh goody!. A ****mano v Campy fight!!!

let's make it interesting... "Everyone should wear helmets"

ummm, "What tyres should i buy?"

err, "4WDs rule, ok?"

and then there's always the good ol' "Steel is real" (well, it is)

</runs away>

F"King for a day"Dutch

--
flyingdutch

SteveA
October 27th 05, 08:22 AM
flyingdutch Wrote:
> oh goody!. A ****mano v Campy fight!!!
>
> let's make it interesting... "Everyone should wear helmets"
>
> ummm, "What tyres should i buy?"
>
> err, "4WDs rule, ok?"
>
> and then there's always the good ol' "Steel is real" (well, it is)
>
> </runs away>
>
> F"King for a day"Dutch

and then there's "they orta do sumfing about......"

Well, FD, you are now officially one of the 'they' that everyone wants
to do sumfing.:D :D

SteveA

--
SteveA

GPLama
October 27th 05, 08:42 AM
"flyingdutch" wrote in message ...

> oh goody!. A ****mano v Campy fight!!!
>
> let's make it interesting... "Everyone should wear helmets"
>
> ummm, "What tyres should i buy?"

"How do I change a tyre? - I've always been afraid of getting a puncture
many kms from home"

"Bonus!Bonus!Boners! - Blahblahblah 20% whores race discount"..

oh jesus.. RUN!!!.. .

cheers,
GPL

Resound
October 27th 05, 08:44 AM
"SteveA" > wrote in message

> flyingdutch Wrote:
>> oh goody!. A ****mano v Campy fight!!!
>>
>> let's make it interesting... "Everyone should wear helmets"
>>
>> ummm, "What tyres should i buy?"
>>
>> err, "4WDs rule, ok?"
>>
>> and then there's always the good ol' "Steel is real" (well, it is)
>>
>> </runs away>
>>
>> F"King for a day"Dutch
>

> and then there's "they orta do sumfing about......"
>
> Well, FD, you are now officially one of the 'they' that everyone wants
> to do sumfing.:D :D
>
> SteveA
>

> --
> SteveA

F*King for a day?

cfsmtb
October 27th 05, 09:11 AM
GPLama Wrote:

> "How do I change a tyre? - I've always been afraid of getting a
> puncture
> many kms from home"
>
> "Bonus!Bonus!Boners! - Blahblahblah 20% whores race discount"..
>
> oh jesus.. RUN!!!.. .

Know of a friendly QC who can work pro bono?

--
cfsmtb

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home