PDA

View Full Version : FS: Alan 51cm Aluminum frameset

xavier
November 15th 05, 08:24 PM
Alan 51cm frameset (aluminum fork included) - Frame was an Allessandro
(Guerciotti) and all paint has been stripped. Can polish if you want or
paint it to whatever color you want.

$100 Shipped anywhere in the continental USA.

Email me at if serious in buying. Can throw
some extras if I have them around.

Got tons of bike parts from my many years racing.

--
xavier

November 26th 05, 11:35 PM
Xavier,

Is that a Cross frame by any chance?

Regards,

Fernando

xavier wrote:
> Alan 51cm frameset (aluminum fork included) - Frame was an Allessandro
> (Guerciotti) and all paint has been stripped. Can polish if you want or
> paint it to whatever color you want.
>
> $100 Shipped anywhere in the continental USA.
>
> Email me at if serious in buying. Can throw
> some extras if I have them around.
>
> Got tons of bike parts from my many years racing.
>

> --
> xavier

xavier
November 27th 05, 12:37 AM