PDA

View Full Version : Road Bicycle Parts for Sale: Wheels, Bar Ends, Aerobar, Stem, Steatpost etc

Barbara L
November 16th 05, 08:41 AM
These are as new bike take-off bike I just got & test road and then I
switched out to other parts I had been saving for a build
except for the Bar end shifters are used & switched out when I went to 10
speed on another bike.

FSA RD-80 700c clincher tires Shimano ($185) never ridden
Energy Alloy 6061/T6 aero rims with CNC'd brake surface and wear-indicator
Low flange, sealed bearing, precision hubs Steel cassette body
Wheelsmith 14G Double-Butted stainless spokes SpokePrep on spoke threads
Hidden nipples for wind, weather, weight, and beauty
Artisan built, entirely by hand, serially numbered
Includes rim tape and QR FSA skewers
27mm deep section rim
Spacing (F/R) - 100mm / 130mm
Compatible with Shimano or SRAM 8, 9 or 10 speed cassettes
Spokes/Lacing (F/R) - 20 x radial laced / 24 x radial/2-cross
1800g weight

FSA VISION Tech SIZEMORE Stem 90mm 26mm ($35)
Forged, then CNC detailed from AL6061/T6
2-bolt front clamp design for easy assembly with clip-ons
Glossy black finish -chrome M6 hardware
Includes VisionTech logo top cap
Fits 26.0mm clamp only handlebars
For 1-1/8" fork steerer
Sizes: ±10° x 100 mm
Flip-Flop color graphics
160 grams

2005 SYNTACE C2 STREAMLINER SL AEROBARS ($90)
. 438g
. Clamp Size: 26.0mm
. Bar end shifter compatible
. 24.0mm diameter 6061 "Syntalloy" Tubing Provides lightweight, stable
strength
. Patented Oval Biowing has 8mm of padding
. New Biowing cups feature improved hook-and-loop tape for superior pad
retention

SHIMANO ULTEGRA 6500 CASSETTE--12-23 9 SPEED ($25) Never installed
Sprocket Carrier: Five largest sprockets are mounted on two light alloy
carriers that reduce weight and increase sprocket

stiffness.
Computer designed HyperGlide shift ramps and tooth profiling for faster and
more precise shifts
Chrome plated for increased durability
Weight: 195 grams
9sp 12-23t 12,13,14,15,16,17,19,21,23 202g

Shimano 105 9-Speed Rear Derailleur ($27,)
Model RD-5501 in black, for double cranks
Shifter Compatibility: 8, or 9 speed Shimano
Maximum Rear Sprocket: 27T Weight: 228g

2005 Shimano 105 Front 9 speed road bike derailleur (FD-5501) no clamp ($15)
Shimano FD-5501 "105", Superglide, , Double, bottom-pull cable routing, 15t
capacity,
84 grams

Shimano Dura-Ace 9 Speed Bar-End Shifters, Used
Dura-Ace SL-BS77 Bar-End shifter set. ($45)
2/3x9 speed compatible. Works with Double/Triple crank.
Convertible between Rear index & friction shifting action
They are adaptable to both 8 and nine speed but not for 10
Includes housing, Weight: 178g

Quintana Roo Velo cormoly saddle ($10)

Quintana Roo Alloy Seatback Seatpost ($10)

Alloy Bullhorn Base Bar ($18)

please send e:mail to if interested
I'd just prefer to do is here than on e-bay.
Buyer to pay all shipping and handling costs from Portland, OR

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home